NICK OWEN

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

NICK OWEN

Post by STAGMAN »

Recentley interviewed on Sky , that bloke is a disgrace along with his supporters
CountHermanDeBanker

Re: NICK OWEN

Post by CountHermanDeBanker »

Money and Owen both stating it was only a "couple" of supporters tarnishing the image of thousands, well ****ing excuse me you pair of wankers, if thats what you truly think, then you are no better than the other twats that physically were intimidating, throwing objects and intending to harm the York players and fans.

Money even went as far at the start of the interview to begin to say "i didn't see it" tosser - how the hell do you think anyone could fall for that old chesnut bullshit when there was a couple of thousand twats streaming past you, unless of course you had just become instantly blind.

****ing well hope they get a 30 point deduction and a massive fine from the FA now - serve the twats right to compete in BSS in 2011-12.

Throw the ****ing book at them FA, look back to what happened at Nene Park just under 10 days ago - that will give you a bloody good start of persistent attempts to invade and cause hooliganism.

Hate those scum filled inbreds with a passion and really do feel sorry for the 4 or 5k genuine fans they have - freeloading "firm" gangs ruining the club and not one strong head from the directors or manager will say what truly needs to be said about their supposed "fans".
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
Dukes

Post by Dukes »

Couldn't believe Owen - just made excuses. Sheffield Wednesday are going to give those caught on camera lifetime bans, when Owen was asked about what they would do, he just avoided giving a proper answer.
The pitch invasion at our place was adress rehearsal for today - and again the police failed to stop them - unbelievable..!
Huntersboyz

Post by Huntersboyz »

Ive not seen it yet, but I can believe Nick Owen would try and dismiss this disgusting behaviour

Dont forget he was the one that told me to ''f*** off'' (twice) direct to my face after our game, when I suggested to him thier fans were a disgrace

Bloke is con man, comes across as mr nice guy on tv, but I think we know different now
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

Huntersboyz wrote:Ive not seen it yet, but I can believe Nick Owen would try and dismiss this disgusting behaviour

Dont forget he was the one that told me to ''f*** off'' (twice) direct to my face after our game, when I suggested to him thier fans were a disgrace

Bloke is con man, comes across as mr nice guy on tv, but I think we know different now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP4epDCwEsk
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 84 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Rushdenjim »

rudolph_hucker wrote:
Huntersboyz wrote:Ive not seen it yet, but I can believe Nick Owen would try and dismiss this disgusting behaviour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP4epDCwEsk
I dont think the conference need anymore evidence after that, but i bet they will do f*** all
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

CountHermanDeBanker wrote:Money and Owen both stating it was only a "couple" of supporters tarnishing the image of thousands, well ****ing excuse me you pair of wankers, if thats what you truly think, then you are no better than the other twats that physically were intimidating, throwing objects and intending to harm the York players and fans.
Those pair are an absolute disgrace and should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute with their one-eyed comments. :evil:
Dukes

Post by Dukes »

Owen was more apologetic on TV tonight but still non-committal on life bans for the most guilty. Praised the police and stewards for keeping control - is he having a laugh..?
supersub

Post by supersub »

Would be interesting if those involved where the same ones who appeared on our clubs CCTV.
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

supersub wrote:Would be interesting if those involved where the same ones who appeared on our clubs CCTV.
I have already trawled through some of the photos from the pitch invasion yesterdy to try and find the fat bastard in the wife beater vest from the pitch invasion at NP. Trouble is there were too many skin heads to make him out :lol:

Yes i am sad! :ugeek:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56