Next Season

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Mat.H

Next Season

Post by Mat.H »

A nervous time with so many players out of contract.

http://www.northantset.co.uk/sport/I-wa ... 6274254.jp
AFC R&D Membership No 283
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: Next Season

Post by Bob's Bitch »

I really hope we can get things sorted out with all those players we've mentioned on here and Byrne because I really need to see some good news. I'm still feeling bad over Monday and it is going to take a long time to get over this. I'm at the depression stage of grief and I've still been crying a bit (stupid I know), I just keep imagining what could've happened in the second half. :cry: Some good contract news would maybe mean I could get over it and look forward to mid-July. :)
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Re: Next Season

Post by Olly »

Same here, did the stupid thing of looking on Oxford's forum as well, just to see what could have been, big mistake :(

On a positive note I can see a lot of players wanting to stay because of how good the management are and the fact we may be in for another good season but it'll depend on whether we can afford to keep some of them probably. As for Byrne, I'd be very surprised if he was here next season, if we had gone up maybe there would have been a chance of getting him but he can do a lot better than the BSP so he may go to a league team or even stay at forest.
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308