Great News..

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Jemfy

Re: Great News..

Post by Jemfy »

Sara Pascoe wrote:
MEMAN53 wrote:Glad to see Stuart re-sign.

Now here's a thought. Luke Foster ( ex Oxford ) has today been released from his contract at Mansfield and I know we were in for him when he moved from Oxford to Mansfield at last years transfer deadline.

He does get booked / sent off a bit but that's in a centre backs make up anyway.

Could be a target for Justin, any thoughts !
Apparently he's a 'management challenge' according to Oxford fans and was released after trying it on with a teammate's partner and trying to fight with a different teammate. Probably best to stay away.
I've heard a rumour (originating from Southend fans) that Stuart is a bit of a ladies man. Could be a challenge, but he was very good when he played well for Oxford. Slagged off Mansfield on facebook and got in trouble for that after the season finished.

Jamie Guy appears to be a much more extreme case.
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by StaceyH »

Stuart? You mean Foster surely?....
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

Diamondsforever wrote:Stuart? You mean Foster surely?....
I would hope so :shock: :lol:

I think he could be a target, but only really if downer doesn't sign. If the rumours are true, then i would suggest JEMS would most definately steer clear!
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by StaceyH »

We've had more than our fair share of prima-donnas over the years; I have every faith that JEMS will only pick those players who will fit in with the ethos that they have now created within the team :)
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
Jemfy

Post by Jemfy »

I was pointing out that I'd heard the rumour about Stuart, not reiterating the point about Foster.