On Sunday...

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: On Sunday...

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

TheIncognitoKid wrote:
Diamond_ Wolf wrote:[

Or even better we should sign up the two strikers from Titchmarsh (the sunday team i play for) They have bagged 90 league goals between them this season :lol:
Im sure they could make the step up from the Rushden & district sunday league to the BSP. ;)
Incidentally we will not win the league and will finish up in the runners up spot behind Burton Band :(
http://www.football.mitoo.co.uk/LeagueT ... =RDSFL2009
We needed to beat Burton midweek to win the league but drew 1-1.
Anyone else play in the RDSL?
Is one of them Ben Morgan? Know him from years back.
I know most of the Burton Band team and they've got a decent exodus of players, so you'd have done well to finish above them!
Yep one of them is Ben Morgan- he has scored over 50 goals this season, i think he would give Aaron O'Connor a run for his money in terms of pace 8-)
Burton are a decent team although they should be as they have got Rob Foster who plays for Nuneaton Town on a Saturday & Liam Nicell (ex scum) now at Cambridge City. Makes a bit of a mockery for Sunday football really although if they want to play in a team with their mates thats fair enough.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Diamond_ Wolf wrote:
TheIncognitoKid wrote:
Diamond_ Wolf wrote:[

Or even better we should sign up the two strikers from Titchmarsh (the sunday team i play for) They have bagged 90 league goals between them this season :lol:
Im sure they could make the step up from the Rushden & district sunday league to the BSP. ;)
Incidentally we will not win the league and will finish up in the runners up spot behind Burton Band :(
http://www.football.mitoo.co.uk/LeagueT ... =RDSFL2009
We needed to beat Burton midweek to win the league but drew 1-1.
Anyone else play in the RDSL?
Is one of them Ben Morgan? Know him from years back.
I know most of the Burton Band team and they've got a decent exodus of players, so you'd have done well to finish above them!
Yep one of them is Ben Morgan- he has scored over 50 goals this season, i think he would give Aaron O'Connor a run for his money in terms of pace 8-)
Burton are a decent team although they should be as they have got Rob Foster who plays for Nuneaton Town on a Saturday & Liam Nicell (ex scum) now at Cambridge City. Makes a bit of a mockery for Sunday football really although if they want to play in a team with their mates thats fair enough.
They are very good players, but neither of them have played many games and Liam Nicell usually starts sub. rest of the team ain't bad for Sunday standard and one of their players used to play for Norwich
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Burton are a decent team although they should be as they have got Rob Foster who plays for Nuneaton Town on a Saturday & Liam Nicell (ex scum) now at Cambridge City. Makes a bit of a mockery for Sunday football really although if they want to play in a team with their mates thats fair enough.[/quote]
They are very good players, but neither of them have played many games and Liam Nicell usually starts sub. rest of the team ain't bad for Sunday standard and one of their players used to play for Norwich[/quote]

Foster is quality from a dead ball to be fair, he has scored 3 goals against us this season direct from free kicks. They have got some dirty buggers though who like to use their elbows and dish out the odd headbutt :o
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Diamond_ Wolf wrote:Yep one of them is Ben Morgan- he has scored over 50 goals this season, i think he would give Aaron O'Connor a run for his money in terms of pace 8-)
They are very good players, but neither of them have played many games and Liam Nicell usually starts sub. rest of the team ain't bad for Sunday standard and one of their players used to play for Norwich[/quote]

Foster is quality from a dead ball to be fair, he has scored 3 goals against us this season direct from free kicks. They have got some dirty buggers though who like to use their elbows and dish out the odd headbutt :o[/quote]
You ain't wrong there. I played with half the team for many a season and i think you may be including one of the strikers in there! ;) ;)
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

How did you get on SL12?
Sorry, don't have a clue how your game went :oops:
RustyDiamond

Post by RustyDiamond »

Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:How did you get on SL12?
i was there watching their game as my mate plays for them and the Rushden & Higham team won 4-0 :)
Oundle Diamond #2

RustyDiamond wrote:
Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:How did you get on SL12?
i was there watching their game as my mate plays for them and the Rushden & Higham team won 4-0 :)
Double Victory for the forum then ;)
SL12

Post by SL12 »

Yes both wins for the forum, well done, i watched the last 20 mins of your game.
You looked injured towards the end, hope your ok.
Oundle Diamond #2

SL12 wrote:Yes both wins for the forum, well done, i watched the last 20 mins of your game.
You looked injured towards the end, hope your ok.
:D It was cramp and time wasting ;)