OXFORD FAN IN PEACE!! (WELL SORT OF!)

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
YELLOWOX

OXFORD FAN IN PEACE!! (WELL SORT OF!)

Post by YELLOWOX »

Just want to say that I wish you boys all the luck next year and have always enjoyed coming to your place and have always been looked after well!! I hope you have a good season next year and do your best to at least take 6 points off those animals from LOOTOWN and hopefully get promoted!!

I have a feeling with a 2 or 3 additions to the squad (got a feeling there will be a rushden shirt with a certain former oxford players name on.......LUKE FOSTER) it will stand you in good stead for a successful season.

My one gripe with your club were the 2 barstewards (a dad and his 10 year old) that ate the last 2 burgers from the burger van that I had been waiting for 40 mins for and the proceeded to tell me how good they were. I then told them I would inform them what the ones were like at Wembley when we got there........ Well they were F*****G Expensive and COLD but I didnt mind paying for them!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK RUSHDEN FOR NEXT SEASON!!
Turveyman

Re: OXFORD FAN IN PEACE!! (WELL SORT OF!)

Post by Turveyman »

Best of luck in League 2 next season - I think you will be near the top. You were too good for us at the Kassam earlier this month as we froze on the day.
Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building.
Harry

Post by Harry »

I agree that Oxford will be near the top end.

If you look at this years play-offs, three of the clubs have recently been in the conference, so clearly the gap isn't very big.

Then again, we knew that anyway. ;)
Diamond down South.
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

I think you will be there or thereabouts in league 2 next season and you throughly deserved your promotion this season. Over the 2 legs we could have no complaints, im just pleased Luton will rot in the BSP for another season however that means we have got another visit to that shithole next season :roll:

If you tried to get food from the burger van outside the ground (parked on the road) then i have no sympathy with you ;)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

Yeah best of luck for next season. No real hard feelings, i just don't like you're ground as we never do well there, and then have to sit in the car park for an hour to get out of the space lol

Enjoy League 2 again! See you the year after!
therushden
Has Liked: 138 times
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by therushden »

we'll miss the 1500 fans you bring but not the goals constable takes home with him. he must love playing us.
good luck back in the league.
Dale Roberts. England's number 1.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 50