Administration imminent?

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
mattreddan

Re: Administration imminent?

Post by mattreddan »

lol what have K*ttering got the laugh about? They've got a shit ground, shit fans, shit team, shit manager, shit finances, shit chairman, shit everything. They're an embarrassment.

http://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_boar ... s/742.html
CalversonDiamond

Post by CalversonDiamond »

mattreddan wrote:lol what have K*ttering got the laugh about? They've got a shit ground, shit fans, shit team, shit manager, shit finances, shit chairman, shit everything. They're an embarrassment.

http://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_boar ... s/742.html
What a way of words you have ... Great Stuff :D :D
Flying High, Up In The sky, The Rushden Pheonix is flying high, From Our chosen ground, To The Football League, The Rushden Pheonix Is Flying High,[/color]
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 85 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Rushdenjim »

The club [Weymouth] has issued a million shares, worth fifty pence each, in an effort to raise funds, but if that strategy is unsuccessful the Terras could face administration or liquidation.

sounds familiar!!! Didnt work for them! Probably wont for us!
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

I was going to make a longish post about the Supporters Trust and a phoenix club and stuff but I can't really articulate myself whilst feeling this tense about the situation. However, I'd just like to say that if the worst comes to the worst then the idea of a phoenix club in the Zamaretto is quite exciting. Not sure why.
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

Sara Pascoe wrote:I'd just like to say that if the worst comes to the worst then the idea of a phoenix club in the Zamaretto is quite exciting. Not sure why.
Agreed. The grounds can't be as bad as some in this league already!

Stuart
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
alex_RDFC

Post by alex_RDFC »

Sara Pascoe wrote:I was going to make a longish post about the Supporters Trust and a phoenix club and stuff but I can't really articulate myself whilst feeling this tense about the situation. However, I'd just like to say that if the worst comes to the worst then the idea of a phoenix club in the Zamaretto is quite exciting. Not sure why.
I would love to have the chance to play for a Diamonds phoenix club and if that happens I would have a decent chance!
nick_RDFC

Post by nick_RDFC »

alex_RDFC wrote:
Sara Pascoe wrote:I was going to make a longish post about the Supporters Trust and a phoenix club and stuff but I can't really articulate myself whilst feeling this tense about the situation. However, I'd just like to say that if the worst comes to the worst then the idea of a phoenix club in the Zamaretto is quite exciting. Not sure why.
I would love to have the chance to play for a Diamonds phoenix club and if that happens I would have a decent chance!

what position do you play alex?
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

PigmanRDFC wrote:Doesn't KC still own the ground? I thought the Beasants only had an option to buy, KC (Co....... or he who must not be mentioned) owns the ground still?
According to the S106 Planning obligation agreement, associated with the hotel planning approval, signed by Keith Cousins on the 5th November 2009 (which is in the public domain) Colnagen Enterprises S.A. (Incorporated in Panama) appear to be the owners of Nene Park.

This leads me to wonder whether any rent payments by the Beasants to the above comapny are now causing the apparent cash flow problem. It is clear that they must have had a serious problem with the poor gate receipts from the many re-arranged matches since they took over, although with the improved receipts from the recent Luton fixture I'm astounded that they were not in a position to pay staff wages in full at the end of last month.

Was the subject of ground rent payments discussed at the Fans Forum?
alex_RDFC

Post by alex_RDFC »

nick_RDFC wrote:
alex_RDFC wrote:

what position do you play alex?
Keeper and im pretty sure Joe Day would be one of the first to get snapped up.

In fact the more I think about it... forget it. Lets just pack it in and start again in the Zameretto ;)

Everyone dust off your boots and get your CV's ready :lol:
brads27

Post by brads27 »