Here it is

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Here it is

Post by Three of Diamonds »

http://www.thediamondsfc.com/page/NewsD ... 21,00.html

Well we got there in the end. Our board really needs to act a little quicker to "manage" the reaction of fans, particularly on here. We are aware that some things take time, but we need some kind of "holding statement" for these situations.
Now we need a fans forum to ;-

A), generate some sales at the bar
B). instil some confidence back into our longer term financial situation
C) announce the end of season "do"

and when we have the forum can someone there organise a raffle (prizes from the club shop?) to take money on the night ?
AFC R & D member number 34
diamond mad

Re: Here it is

Post by diamond mad »

Oh and a lie detector might be useful just so we can be sure.

Don't think there will be a Fans Forum in the near future.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Pigman »

Too true Robin !!

Its also about season tickets and shares, and I think I'm going to risk both when I've been paid on the 15th, I hope others do too !!

Like I said in another thread, not to would be like helping to create the problem we all fear - so I'll take that leap of faith and hope that in some small way I'm helping to keep the club afloat. I've heard a few things on the old grapevine and I'm more confident about the shorter term than I was.

If my Euro Millions come in we're safe people - until then its about puting what little cash we can into the club.
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Note the use of the apostrophe in the headline i.e. Fans'. :oops:

However, in Liam's ;) defence I understand that any of the following would still be correct:-

Fans
Fan's or indeed Fans'.
Harry

Post by Harry »

Trek wrote:Note the use of the apostrophe in the headline i.e. Fans'. :oops:

However, in Liam's ;) defence I understand that any of the following would still be correct:-

Fans
Fan's or indeed Fans'.
Surely Fan's would indicate the presence of only one fan. Not that we're far off that, mind. ;)
Diamond down South.
RushdenDiamonds

Post by RushdenDiamonds »

How much is the chairman expecting us to cough up every home game? I dont mind spending money at the club but the club shop is always empty, can never get clothing that fits its always XXL, XXXXL can never get M,L or even XL.
Cotty
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by Cotty »

that's because shirts etc have to be purchased in batches of a hundred or so and we just haven't had the money for that sort of outlay, even though it would eventually produce a profit.
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by StaceyH »

Katie's been waiting since before Christmas to buy a shirt - time and again I've been told they're on order but now I'm told that there won't be any more as we're having a new shirt next season. She's spent her money elsewhere now :(

I actually quite resent being asked to cough up more of my hard-earned, I spend more than enough of it supporting the Club as it is.
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
DiamondsFan

Post by DiamondsFan »

I'm not renewing my season ticket for the first time in 10 years because the prices are shit. End of.
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

DiamondsFan wrote:I'm not renewing my season ticket for the first time in 10 years because the prices are shit. End of.
Agreed. I'm supporting Luton now.

Stuart
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."