Another Statement

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
nsman

Re: Another Statement

Post by nsman »

Loan? Bloody hell..............surely you could buy the club for £50k or £60K?
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

nsman wrote:Loan? Bloody hell..............surely you could buy the club for £50k or £60K?
You took your time.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Pigman »

Take a 10 point hit for going into administration, and then 5 for the financial irregularity charge, get hit with relegation and then go part time next season........just for starters !! Potentially winding the club up and starting up afresh leaving a lot of people out of pocket, its been done before !! Well, you did ask ;)
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

On a positive note, I'm interested to hear the outcome of the commercial negotiations.
CalversonDiamond

Post by CalversonDiamond »

Absolute rubbish in that statement saying about decisions being unpopular, I think that means more reduction of the playing budget equalling part time squad and JE sadly leaving us, why on earth did we seem to sell with people with no money ??? Things r gettin silly again ,,,, An No Programme either things just keep going down the toilet ... an with regards to the conference decision the later we get it the harder its guna hit us maybe starting next season with -15 or 10 !!!

SOS to anyone out there who wants to come an buy a well supported club with a early but good history and a staduim that deserves to be in a higher league ... What has happened to R&DFC
Flying High, Up In The sky, The Rushden Pheonix is flying high, From Our chosen ground, To The Football League, The Rushden Pheonix Is Flying High,[/color]
diamond mad

Post by diamond mad »

Oh yes be careful what you wish for.

Keith never let the Club get into the situation it is now and put money into the Club when needed.If he was here now we wouldn't be in this position.
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 85 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Rushdenjim »

diamond mad wrote:Oh yes be careful what you wish for.

Keith never let the Club get into the situation it is now and put money into the Club when needed.If he was here now we wouldn't be in this position.
Its interesting to hear what you have to say from an inside point of view, and very worrying to hear bout Liam and Steve. Could I ask why you have chosen to speak up now? In your opinion, knowing alot more than all of us, do you feel this club can survive?
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Didn't Keith leave us with a big tax bill though? Which I assume has been the start of our problems. This summer's going to be horrible. Bye bye JE and players. :(
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
nsman

Post by nsman »

Mad dog, what's your problem exactly? There is genuine concern that the club is about to go under and some people, including me, are merely commenting on events as they unfold. Why are you such an apologist for the Beasants, are you in some way related?
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 85 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Rushdenjim »

Sara Pascoe wrote: This summer's going to be horrible. Bye bye JE and players. :(
Goodbye Club more like :cry: