Day 2 PAYPAL Donations LIVE!!!!

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Re: PAYPAL Donations LIVE!!!!

Post by Olly »

Well he seems to be a Leicester fan living in Corby, so thats why he's posted it.
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Olly wrote:Well he seems to be a Leicester fan living in Corby, so thats why he's posted it.
I would guess he's merely suggesting that he's only worried about his own Club's survival. The football tribal aspect that Desmond Morris wrote about 30 or so years ago is obviously alive and well in his neck of the woods. :cry:
ID

Post by ID »

On another point - while it's good to get other clubs' fans to donate, if we're not donating ourselves then it's pointless. We need to donate as much as we can afford as a club - every little helps. I really hope as many people as possible on here donate something, even if it's just £10. We really need to all pull together right now.
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Post by HiHoRushden&Diamonds »

Erm, problem with the Forrest forum, my thread does not seem to be posting. First time it disappeared so I re-did it and it disappeared again. Also it says I have no history of creating threads. Does somebody else want to have a try? Sorry.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

ID wrote: I really hope as many people as possible on here donate something, even if it's just £10. We really need to all pull together right now.
I agree. Last evening nearly £2000 was collected from those present which averaged about a fiver a head. However, I accept that there may have been a few younger supporters in attendance with very little cash in their pocket.

From acorns, oak trees grow. Every penny counts and will have a snow ball effect. ;)
Last edited by Trek on Wed May 11, 2011 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
DiamondsFan

Post by DiamondsFan »

HiHoRushden&Diamonds wrote:Erm, problem with the Forrest forum, my thread does not seem to be posting. First time it disappeared so I re-did it and it disappeared again. Also it says I have no history of creating threads. Does somebody else want to have a try? Sorry.
Maybe it's getting deleted?
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

Maybe they've lost that lovin' feelin'??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUb3gdo6sjA
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
bozzer
Has Liked: 34 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by bozzer »

I agree we need to be donating ourselves, it's been quite a slow start
AFC R&D Member No. 67
bedforddiamond

Post by bedforddiamond »

I agree we need to donate ourselves and I will do, however we are asking the same fans to buy season tickets, donate time, make further donations, you can't keep trying to bleed the same people and this is why the net needs to be spread as far wide as possible.

Our fans will donate and support us, but they can't be squeezed time and time again, once everyone of our fans knows about the cause then we must get the message out to a wider audition!
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Post by BartonRaz »

bozzer wrote:I agree we need to be donating ourselves, it's been quite a slow start
I'd expect to see a big pick up post-5pm, when people are back from work and have time to read this thread/the forum.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291