Donation Video Complete

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
mattreddan

Re: Donations video help

Post by mattreddan »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9hihymm ... re=related

Must have in the video imo, if you haven't already
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

oliv272 wrote:Does anyone have any rdfc related photos, as i am around a minute short or even better some video clips.
I have a whole load of video clips that I've downloaded from YouTube. PM me if you're interested.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Post by HiHoRushden&Diamonds »

When the video is made I urge everyone to give the video a "like" and add it to their favourites. It will help get the video recognition in terms of most viewed, top rated for the day/week etc. Personally I will have the video on repeat and in silent just to rack up the views. Anyone without a Youtube account make one just to like/favourite it, trust me it will help.

There will be lots of highlights from various play-off matches going up on Youtube, so I think we should spam the comment sections with a link to the video. If we can get the video on the most viewed or top rated section under the sports category for this week it would be amazing!

FAO oliv272: If anybody is negative/abusive in the comments block them and remove the comment.
oliv272
Has Liked: 8 times
Been Liked: 10 times

Post by oliv272 »

I have a draft available now for you all to download: http://www.mediafire.com/?9rues17pxkd2c2p
It is only a draft I am going to add in a few more video clips and remove some of the lower quality less important pictures and speed the rest of them up a bit.

I am no media genius and so once I finish the final draft I will be getting someone else to do a final edit to tidy it up a bit.
FuriousHoon / Ollie
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 85 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Rushdenjim »

oliv272 wrote:I have a draft available now for you all to download: http://www.mediafire.com/?9rues17pxkd2c2p
It is only a draft I am going to add in a few more video clips and remove some of the lower quality less important pictures and speed the rest of them up a bit.

I am no media genius and so once I finish the final draft I will be getting someone else to do a final edit to tidy it up a bit.
Great start, the music is great ans the general flow of the video is excellent. However I going to say this thing knowing that it is only a draft copy.

* in the comment displayed by KC. It was we must accept THE dire' not we must accept dire.

* Way too many photos that we can even see

*Not enough video's and what video there is are of us score two goals gifted to us. we need goals scored through great play and with great crowd noise on scoring plus some with werid commentary on top (Paull Hall at Cardiff and Rankine in the SS final) Sharpie Vs Wobbles needs to be in there aswell!

* Not enough quotes IMO, the club has been going for 20 years and youve only included quotes from the last 2 days. Some from Max (Eg look up ID video '18 years of rdfc')

* Too many pictures of recent times, more of the old times, with more legends and the complex.
oliv272

Post by oliv272 »

Rushdenjim wrote:
oliv272 wrote:I have a draft available now for you all to download: http://www.mediafire.com/?9rues17pxkd2c2p

Great start, the music is great ans the general flow of the video is excellent. However I going to say this thing knowing that it is only a draft copy.

* in the comment displayed by KC. It was we must accept THE dire' not we must accept dire.

* Way too many photos that we can even see

*Not enough video's and what video there is are of us score two goals gifted to us. we need goals scored through great play and with great crowd noise on scoring plus some with werid commentary on top (Paull Hall at Cardiff and Rankine in the SS final) Sharpie Vs Wobbles needs to be in there aswell!

* Not enough quotes IMO, the club has been going for 20 years and youve only included quotes from the last 2 days. Some from Max (Eg look up ID video '18 years of rdfc')

* Too many pictures of recent times, more of the old times, with more legends and the complex.
Thanks for the ideas a lot of pictures there are just there to fill time for now, Ive added the darby penalty with commentry at the start which works nicely and im trying to add the conference game where we got promoted and there was a pitch invasion. Hopefully I will have it finished by tomorrow evening but its taking ages but at the very least it will be done by saturday night.
FuriousHoon / Ollie
ID

Post by ID »

If you want to include parts of my 18 years of RDFC video that's fine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ3AqnQ4MRY
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
oliv272

Post by oliv272 »

Anyone got any quote ideas as in the middle there is no text at all.
FuriousHoon / Ollie
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 85 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Rushdenjim »

'Footbal doesn't come cheap'

'I don’t regret anything about my time at RDFC'

Two Max quotes there
oliv272

Post by oliv272 »

I've done my final draft and have put it straight up onto youtube. If you think its crap then don't bother promoting it and it can hide on youtube for ever otherwise we may as well spam everything we can with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4OvYz1G5kM
FuriousHoon / Ollie