SO A LOT OF LOCAL...............

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
ferrers

SO A LOT OF LOCAL...............

Post by ferrers »

People lose out on money owed,without any explanations!The honest people lose out again! Genuin sUPPORTERS! p***ED off!
RiK2006

Re: SO A LOT OF LOCAL...............

Post by RiK2006 »

No not yet that's if the club goes into liquidation.
There's only one Dale Roberts, one Dales Roberts, there's only one Dale ROBERTS! R.I.P
Dinky Diamond

Post by Dinky Diamond »

Realistically it was always going to happen and I know KC has to accept that his preferred bidders were not capable...................................have we not now got to try to salvage something from the ashes, suggest a stocktake/inventory is done and anything that is mobile is padlocked or clamped - it would add insult to injury if present owners benefitted more than they already have by offloading machinery and asset stripping.

I consider myself realistic but the level of communication has been pitiful from Mr & Mr Beasant - it is well overdue now that they should bow their heads and leave - I for one had understood at the fans forum back in May that they were prepared to go in the interests of the club, they didnt and that was damaging to club, conference and fans - which has led to todays dreadful news..
Why didnt they go - were they not aware that they were seen as a problem?

Answers are needed to what has happened and the timelines - I dont accept that we were represented or included enough by these owners.

I sincerely hope we can resolve creditors, ditch owners and restart!
Superhans

Post by Superhans »

at the fans forum it was said they would go if there was someone suitable to take over.
there hasnt been, simple as that
WHEN I SANG RUSHDEN TILL I DIE I MENT IT! LONG LIVE THE AFC...
ferrers

Re: D -day

Post by ferrers »

Yes we might 10p in every £ owing doesnt even cover the costs!