Sale of assets

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
diamond donald

Sale of assets

Post by diamond donald »

There is likely to be an auction for the sale of assets at NP - pictures, shirts and the like.
Might be good for AFCRD to own a few of these items, but not good if we all bid against each other. Money for the new club is probably more important, but then, if we bought some memories of past years, we could always arrange an AFCRD auction at a later date to raise further funds?
rudolph_hucker

Re: Sale of assets

Post by rudolph_hucker »

diamond donald wrote:There is likely to be an auction for the sale of assets at NP - pictures, shirts and the like.
Might be good for AFCRD to own a few of these items, but not good if we all bid against each other. Money for the new club is probably more important, but then, if we bought some memories of past years, we could always arrange an AFCRD auction at a later date to raise further funds?

Or maybe a museum
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
ferrers

Post by ferrers »

On BBC Northampton tonight the club wont be liquidated so the company name stays alive or maybe sold on,so does this stop setting up a AFC club?So the name would be an asset so does the AFC have to buy the club name?Just confusing now.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Re: Funds. Has anything been sorted out with regards to setting up direct debits into a club account? I'm sure without any regular football most of us would be willing to pop £20 into the pot every month and it would give us a nice amount to use when we need it.
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

Sara Pascoe wrote:Re: Funds. Has anything been sorted out with regards to setting up direct debits into a club account? I'm sure without any regular football most of us would be willing to pop £20 into the pot every month and it would give us a nice amount to use when we need it.
Not yet, but that's a fine idea and should be taken forward to the next meeting. The amount could be optional with maybe a minimum of £1 a week for membership (one fan one vote) ? Anything on top is a help to the club.
AFC R & D member number 34