Don't know if this will work......

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Don't know if this will work......

Post by Pigman »

.......but Luton's two late goals - Oxford's defending was shocking !!!!

Bugger, it didn't work - I'll post the link instead. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxjo1NJ4sQ8
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
supersub

Re: Don't know if this will work......

Post by supersub »

It was on the Anglia News there was trouble after the game, sounded a bit riotous. We better watch out!
mattreddan

Post by mattreddan »

Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

supersub wrote:It was on the Anglia News there was trouble after the game, sounded a bit riotous. We better watch out!
I was thinking we should probably limit their allocation to 1,000 but that would just encourage their fans to go into the home end. It'd would be disappointing if we made it all ticket for home fans though because it could potentially stop a big gate. The best scenario would be if Luton were out of the picture by the last day but I doubt that'll happen. I can see there being trouble. :(
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

Sara Pascoe wrote:
supersub wrote:It was on the Anglia News there was trouble after the game, sounded a bit riotous. We better watch out!
I was thinking we should probably limit their allocation to 1,000 but that would just encourage their fans to go into the home end. It'd would be disappointing if we made it all ticket for home fans though because it could potentially stop a big gate. The best scenario would be if Luton were out of the picture by the last day but I doubt that'll happen. I can see there being trouble. :(
Personally I'd go the other way, I'd give them as many tickets as I could and try to raise as much money as I can !! The club needs funds. If I could without pissing them off, I'd ask all North Stand ST Holders to relocate to a similiar seat in the South Stand for the one match and give them all of that stand as well if demand made it possible - the joint would be rocking !!!!

I don't care if it is with 3500 Hatters and only 1500 of us (if we could muster that many) it'd mean pots of money for the club - THAT'S the important factor.

Nene Park is a modern stadium with state of the art CCTV - hopefully the people caught up in the violence against Oxford will be caught and be on banning orders, if picked up at the game on CCTV it'd be a jail term !! Seriously, if we can't Police a match of this magnitude safely we shouldn't be in business - and I think Nene Park has the staff to do it, and do it well with support from the Police of course (vote of confidence for you there Bedford Diamond :D ).

Luton are an average team anyway, they'll have shot their bolt by the time we play them on the last day and they'll only bring 300 ;)
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51