Away kit

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Away kit

Post by Three of Diamonds »

It's just like watching . . . ;)

AFC R & D member number 34
RushdenTillIDie

Re: Away kit

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

i've pm'd mad dog but here are a few of the kits we supply...
Kits SWI AFCRD2.png
Kits SWI AFCRD2.png (231.05 KiB) Viewed 2481 times
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Post by BartonRaz »

I like both number 2 designs from that selection.

I saw you mentioned ToD in another thread about there being no yellow in the R&D badge. Hasn't that always been the case?
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

BartonRaz wrote: I saw you mentioned ToD in another thread about there being no yellow in the R&D badge. Hasn't that always been the case?
It has as we started out as a team that played in RED with BLUE (and black and white parts in the first shirts in 1992). The yellow was only adopted to match the Airwair corporate colours. If we're starting anew maybe our club colours should be reflected in our badge as well (was my query) ? It would be interesting to see some badges with that in don't you think?
AFC R & D member number 34
AlexRushden2504

Post by AlexRushden2504 »

RushdenTillIDie wrote:Guys i'm currently working for Sportswear International...I could look into using my staff discount to get us a kit and maybe getting even more off it as i'm good friends with the owner of the company, how soon does stuff like that need to be done? I can look into it in a week and a halfs time, when he's back from his holiday...could be a help? somebody pm me for more info if you like

http://www.swi.co.uk/pu+teamwear+Introd ... +1&team=no

From that Link, thought this design could look good in the appropriate colours for home and away.

http://www.swi.co.uk/sp+teamwear+Footba ... irt+501973
RushdenTillIDie

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

Sorry the links a bit naff at the moment the Teamwear page is under going maitenance at the present but should be up and running properly with prices and everything shortly...I'll be emailing Mad dog the test site and getting someone from sales to get in touch with him to get the ball rolling