Filthy Animal

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
ron manager

Filthy Animal

Post by ron manager »

Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Re: Filthy Animal

Post by Olly »

Can't believe what I'm reading there, how can this guy call himself a Rushden & Diamonds fan :shock:
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
DiamondsFan

Post by DiamondsFan »

Hope you're reading Pete. You're a c*nt.
Mat.H

Post by Mat.H »

Dirty Scab.
AFC R&D Membership No 283
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

Peter Fish – It is very much about the spirit and soul of a football club as much as about success on the pitch. A football club is not just a team that runs out every Saturday, the people you sit or stand with and the unity mean it is almost like a part of your family.

Now you’ve made your choice to go to Nene Park this season. I will be going to Kiln Road instead after 16 years of going to Nene Park. Why? Because, rivalries and tribalism aside unlike those that will go to Nene Park, the fans of AFC Rushden & Diamonds have a say in how their football club is run and the direction that it is going in, which is how football should be run, i.e. for the fans, by the fans and the community.

I think your appeal to the rest of us to abandon AFC for the sake of watching our fiercest rivals in our own stadium means that you know deep down that it will not last. Nene Park will become K*ttering’s mausoleum and another phoenix club that you are so dismissive of will follow and K*ttering fans will be in the same situation that we are.

I don’t think however much you go to Nene Park, you will feel like a stranger in your own house as you watch an alien team in red whom you have no connection with and share little affinity with. It is time to let go yes, but it is Nene Park that you need to let go of. The heart and soul of the club that you followed up until the end of last season lives on and is alive and well, and that is certainly not Nene Park, but AFC Rushden & Diamonds.
Last edited by Mad Dog on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Red Diamond

Post by Red Diamond »

Disgraceful, how easy this person is prepared to sell his soul to the devil (in this case KTFC) at least the ET had the courage to name and shame him this individual :evil:
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

Lets go visit him at Ewenfield Road. :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
Rankine's Nose

Post by Rankine's Nose »

K*ttering Town, what a plastic club.
AFC R&D - Member 382
nick

Post by nick »

Mad Dog wrote:Peter Fish – It is very much about the spirit and soul of a football club as much as about success on the pitch. A football club is not just a team that runs out every Saturday, the people you sit or stand with and the unity mean it is almost like a part of your family.

Now you’ve made your choice to go to Nene Park this season. I will be going to Kiln Road instead after 16 years of going to Nene Park. Why? Because, rivalries and tribalism aside unlike those that will go to Nene Park, the fans of AFC Rushden & Diamonds have a say in how their football club is run and the direction that it is going in, which is how football should be run, i.e. for the fans, by the fans and the community.

I think your appeal to the rest of us to abandon AFC for the sake of watching our fiercest rivals in our own stadium means that you know deep down that it will not last. Nene Park will become K*ttering’s mausoleum and another phoenix club that you are so dismissive of will follow and K*ttering fans will be in the same situation that we are.

I don’t think however much you go to Nene Park, you will feel like a stranger in your own house as you watch an alien team in red whom you have no connection with and share little affinity with. It is time to let go yes, but it is Nene Park that you need to let go of. The heart and soul of the club that you followed up until the end of last season lives on and is alive and well, and that is certainly not Nene Park, but AFC Rushden & Diamonds.
That's what you get out of it and that's fine... but some people just want to watch something on a Saturday and have a bit of an escape for a couple of hours. There's no 'right' way to run a football club and I hope the fans make a success of it at AFCRD but it's no more valid a way of running a club than RDFC under Griggs both have positives and negatives.

People pick up new teams all the time as well, a lot of Rushden fans had no connection with the club before they were rising up the leagues but got hooked and then developed a love that means they want to try and carry on the spirit. And not all Diamonds fans hated K*ttering and vice versa, some people are happy to see all the local teams do well.

If you and other people doing the leg work succeed in setting up a viable AFC then hopefully people like this chap will come down and check out the club and like what they see and the atmosphere but it all comes down to personal choice and if he fancies watching a bsp team that is local to him then I don't see why he shouldn't be allowed to go to Nene Park next season without receiving the abuse he has here and if that's the attitude that the new club is going to have it will put people off .
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

I haven't given him any abuse and I have not come out in support of the abuse that he has received in this topic. I would like to think that what I posted was a constructive reply to his letter, especially his point regarding phoenix clubs.
Last edited by Mad Dog on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.