Desperate measures.....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
ferrers

Re: Desperate measures.....

Post by ferrers »

Well whoever the creditor is there are many more people have not been paid,so they must be trading in an insolvent way no question about that!
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

Luddite ALERT, are the only fans left at KTFC all over 90 years old?
by house of the king on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:28 pm

..........I think the creation of R&D and the fall out from that which was nuclear in terms of destroying the local football scene seems to have been forgotten somewhere along the line...........the fact they went up in a puff of acrid smoke was something to be cherished.......the formation of a "son of " club may well be admiral in terms of application, but still sickening in reality..............as for KFC "we've got the moral highground" posturing; fine & dandy for you, I hope you're really happy, but please just keep your information to your own site as any other self respecting rival club would do............

house of the king

Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

Thats a classic !! Which one is he do you think?

Ooops pic too big !! :oops: Try again !!

RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

That's you on the right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pigman

Post by Pigman »

Cheeky.......he's got too much hair to be me ;)
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

Just goes to show that some Plooppy fans are still living in the dark ages.

I have spoken to a few Kettrin fans and they are of the opinion, that the only way to move forward is to kill off KTFC and start again, I have a lot of time for these fans, but the Dionsuars can go to hell :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x
Re: KFC tonight
by ktfc ed on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:18 pm

FlipFlop wrote:
Despite AFC playing in Wellingborough fans have been attracted, new and old, you can't deny that, some talk of even a near 1000 crowd tomorrow. Knock AFC as much as you want, but it is a way forward. A role model if you like. Derbies in the future could be epic.

big jump from 400 odd.

but yeah i am surprised that a club that was formed from a club full of gloryhunters has somehow managed to attract even 400 at grass roots. i think the anti ktfc sentiment has given them all the determination of trying to put one over ktfc, ladak, cousins and the whole NP takeover. Even though ktfc had nothing to do with their demise, its a good motivator for them.
ktfc ed

Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

accie wrote:Makes interesting reading.

I'm surprised D******s fans are not gloating more than they are.
Well what more do they want?! We've been ripping the piss out of every little thing that's gone wrong for them for the last year, laughing heartily at the fact that we called it in June 2011 that NP was a money black hole and that they'd go down the pan as well. They wouldn't know gloating if it walked up to them and punched them in the face.
House of the King wrote:I think the creation of R&D and the fall out from that which was nuclear in terms of destroying the local football scene seems to have been forgotten somewhere along the line...........the fact they went up in a puff of acrid smoke was something to be cherished.......the formation of a "son of " club may well be admiral in terms of application, but still sickening in reality.
And some of our fans (Pigman I'm looking at you ;) ) are feeling sorry for them?! Don't kid yourself, they were delighted when we went bust, they happily danced on our grave.

"Enjoy watching youth team football", "you paedophiles watching kids in a park", 'haha look at us in your stadium' etc. Has everyone forgotten all of that shit?! I certainly haven't and who's laughing now? Well it's certainly not them. :D
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Pigman

Post by Pigman »

They just don't grasp it do they? I just want my football club to be all it can be, I don't care about Ladick, Cousins etc but I do care about my footballing community, thats Max's true legacy as I've said many a time. NP is just bricks and mortar.

Let them wallow in their old fashioned bitterness, we have a bright future of our own making to look forward to, they will too when they kill off that abomination of a football club and throw their lot behind KFC, which is the only way they will get their club back to K*ttering.

A football club is about the people that follow it, the community around it, they just don't seem to grasp that, they cling on to, and bleat on about, their "proud history" when in reality it actually counts for nothing more than memories. If they could but grasp it, they have a fantastic chance to start afresh, free of the people who have dragged their club down, but all they can do is bicker amongst themselves and bad mouth us, when what they should be doing is rolling up their sleeves and pulling togther.

I mean, if a bunch of plastic glory hunters can achieve what we have in 14/15 months, it should be a doddle for these proud fans with so much history behind them eh? ;)
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

I agree Rob.............I will throw it back in their faces, especially the dinosaurs :shock:

But we must show some class, something that they obviously can't attain to, let's take the moral high ground and let them carry on, on the Jeremy kyle show :shock: :? :P :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pigman

Post by Pigman »

Oh and Rob, I have more class in my little finger than a lot of those muppets who posted that drivel a year ago, I wouldn't lower myself to their standards.

I do feel sorry for the genuine football fans they have, the rest don't register with me, they're not worth the effort frankly.