Radio Diamonds

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Radio Diamonds

Radio Diamonds

Post by Radio Diamonds »

As a result of more man power and more ideas we hope Radio Diamonds is ever improving!
For those who have listened to us before, what are your opinions on the broadcast? What are the positives? And what can we do to improve? Also is there anything you'd like us to cover during the show? Or what are your favourite parts you'd like us to do or cover more often?
Thanks for your continued patience, Radio Diamonds Team
Live from home and away matches at www.radiodiamonds.co.uk
Contact us; contact@radiodiamonds.co.uk
Radio Diamonds

Re: Radio Diamonds

Post by Radio Diamonds »

Any ideas ahead of tomorrow's match? Ideas and comments will be taken on board! :D
SouthRushdenJFC
Has Liked: 42 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by SouthRushdenJFC »

The Community Teams are back after the Xmas break, you could give them a plug.

You could also talk about the Ladies are their game yesterday, Adam was there so can give a first hand account.
Radio Diamonds

Post by Radio Diamonds »

SouthRushdenJFC wrote: You could also talk about the Ladies are their game yesterday, Adam was there so can give a first hand account.
That's on my list! I will pick poor Adam's brain tomorrow night! ;)
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Why not try to broadcast it over the PA for the 30 minutes before the match starts? Is this possible?
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

Trek wrote:Why not try to broadcast it over the PA for the 30 minutes before the match starts? Is this possible?
It is possible, we have looked at doing this before, we'll see if it can be done.

Yes, it should be possible, we have a few more issues to attempt to sort out, but we will look into this, thanks!
Hayden

Post by Hayden »

Trek wrote:Why not try to broadcast it over the PA for the 30 minutes before the match starts? Is this possible?
in theory it's a good idea, but will what we are saying be clear? For example, talking into a microphone to address the gorund will be different to talking on the radio. Being on the radio is a like having normal conversation. So i feel some of what we will be saying could be lost? Worth i try though
Trek

Post by Trek »

The only reason that I suggested it would be nice for those folk who attend every home game and never get to hear your broadcasts. I appreciate the quality concerns however and perhaps an excuse to see if can improve the PA system.
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

What we are looking at tommorow is seeing if we could broadcast an interview over the PA and see how it goes, there would be little chance of us broadcasting the WHOLE game commentary though, as Hayden says, some quality would be lost.
Trek

Post by Trek »

AdamSRJFC wrote:What we are looking at tommorow is seeing if we could broadcast an interview over the PA and see how it goes, there would be little chance of us broadcasting the WHOLE game commentary though, as Hayden says, some quality would be lost.
I wasn't suggesting the match commentary, Adam, that is clearly not practical or acceptable, but the pre-view show, player interviews etc. and perhaps the 15 minutes half time chat.