Third Kit Vote - The Results...

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Bobos

Re: Third Kit Vote - The Results...

Post by Bobos »

rudolph_hucker wrote:
Duke of Wimbourne wrote:
If you don't want one, fine, but some people will, and we want to cater for every members wants, even you Lee :lol:
You are missing my point too. My concern is regarding the outlay to get the money back. I will quite happily be proven wrong, I just think that once the mad rush has gone we will be left with an amount of shirts that won't sell. Most people will buy home and away shirts but at nearly 40 quid a go it is a big outlay.

I take a lot of catering for mate.

No need to worry lee, every thing has been taken into consideration, the club will not lose out 8-)

Oh and I like the idea of AFCR&D hair gel, you won't be buying that either then Lee?
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

Duke of Wimbourne wrote:
rudolph_hucker wrote:
Duke of Wimbourne wrote:
If you don't want one, fine, but some people will, and we want to cater for every members wants, even you Lee :lol:
You are missing my point too. My concern is regarding the outlay to get the money back. I will quite happily be proven wrong, I just think that once the mad rush has gone we will be left with an amount of shirts that won't sell. Most people will buy home and away shirts but at nearly 40 quid a go it is a big outlay.

I take a lot of catering for mate.

No need to worry lee, every thing has been taken into consideration, the club will not lose out 8-)

Oh and I like the idea of AFCR&D hair gel, you won't be buying that either then Lee?

Why would a bald man buy hair gel???? I don't buy ANY hair related products as I don't need them. Thus saving myself fortunes.
Don't encourage the idiot he is dopey enough on his own.
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
Diamond Warrior

Post by Diamond Warrior »

Any ideas of percentage/quantity of votes for each shirt?
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

Diamond Warrior wrote:Any ideas of percentage/quantity of votes for each shirt?
That info is on the offy site.
I have to say that shirt does not appeal to me so I will not be buying it.
AFC R & D member number 34
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Three of Diamonds wrote:
It's actually on the 'Members Forum' rather than the OWS for clarification. ;)
Diamond Warrior

Trek wrote:
Three of Diamonds wrote:
It's actually on the 'Members Forum' rather than the OWS for clarification. ;)
I'm not a member, so will be unable to access it.

Is there a particular reason why information like this is hidden to the 'general public'?
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Diamond Warrior wrote:
I'm not a member, so will be unable to access it.

Is there a particular reason why information like this is hidden to the 'general public'?
No idea, DW, although you should really be a member. ;)

In the event that the results are supposed to remain confidential I don't think there's any harm in saying that the chosen kit was the resounding winner (although not my choice).
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
SouthRushdenJFC
Has Liked: 42 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by SouthRushdenJFC »

Diamond Warrior wrote: I'm not a member, so will be unable to access it.

I can't remember any of the votes being viewable to the general public, and I think that is right. Although this vote could be classed as trivial and certainly won't affect any of our long term aims we voted on this seasons kit so it was only right that we vote on the third kit as well.

I would urge anyone who's not a member to consider being one. It works out at less than six pence a day and you do get to have a say in all the important decisions made by the club.
Diamond Warrior

SouthRushdenJFC wrote:
Diamond Warrior wrote: I'm not a member, so will be unable to access it.

I can't remember any of the votes being viewable to the general public, and I think that is right. Although this vote could be classed as trivial and certainly won't affect any of our long term aims we voted on this seasons kit so it was only right that we vote on the third kit as well.

I would urge anyone who's not a member to consider being one. It works out at less than six pence a day and you do get to have a say in all the important decisions made by the club.
Living away from the area and unable to get to meetings during the week was my main reason to not being a member. I know others still sign up as members, but it's not something I could afford to do. I don't support the club any less because I'm not a member.

I just felt the use of percentages would have made the announcement a bit more interesting.

I know I should be a member considering the amount of work I've done for the club over the past two seasons though.
Southstand

Post by Southstand »

I like it, looks smart. Also with it being Macron and a non-bespoke design the order numbers will be quite sensible, the club will be able to order relatively small quantities with relatively fast turnaround. Compared to bespoke designs.