New Signing - Dan Grainger

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
TheWizardsSleeve

Re: New Signing - Dan Grainger

Post by TheWizardsSleeve »

I remember sinking chasers with Dan Grainger in Bar Life on a Friday night when Diamonds had Darlington away the next day..he said he was 'injured' to me the rascal, he was having a magical time doing the funky duck on the dance floor
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

the special one wrote:thankyou pigman give my regards to debanker enjoy your eve
Ha Ha pippies on line. ;)
Brownie
Been Liked: 29 times

Post by Brownie »

My dear special one, welcome back to the AFC R&D forum following your six months away incest again was it :?: Think pigman has answered your question. Though I'm sure you can remember what it's like to have neighbours with a big fan base & budget getting all the top players. Sadly we couldn't hang on to the Flamingo when our rich rivals came calling for him. However due to their advancing years all our new signings have mastered standing on either foot whilst kicking with the other. :lol:
Trek

Post by Trek »

Brownie wrote:Sadly we couldn't hang on to the Flamingo when our rich rivals came calling for him. However due to their advancing years all our new signings have mastered standing on either foot whilst kicking with the other. :lol:
Classic response. ;)
bedforddiamond

Post by bedforddiamond »

TheWizardsSleeve wrote:I remember sinking chasers with Dan Grainger in Bar Life on a Friday night when Diamonds had Darlington away the next day..he said he was 'injured' to me the rascal, he was having a magical time doing the funky duck on the dance floor
If we was playing Darlington away the next night he did well to get from Darlo to Welly and back on a Friday evening cos the rest of the team would have been staying in a local hotel up there :? :D
bedforddiamond

Post by bedforddiamond »

bedforddiamond wrote:
TheWizardsSleeve wrote:I remember sinking chasers with Dan Grainger in Bar Life on a Friday night when Diamonds had Darlington away the next day..he said he was 'injured' to me the rascal, he was having a magical time doing the funky duck on the dance floor
If we was playing Darlington away the next day he did well to get from Darlo to Welly and back on a Friday evening cos the rest of the team would have been staying in a local hotel up there :? :D
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Wellingborough Town's assistant manager just put this on the UCL FB page...
When are Diamonds going to let everyone know they have signed Lingy from Sileby??
Greg Ling from Sileby. Don't remember him from our games against them. Is he any good?
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Trek

Post by Trek »

Greg Ling was Sileby's number 11 and was also a member of Long Buckby's title winning team the season before.
Diamond Warrior

Post by Diamond Warrior »

BartonRaz wrote:Wellingborough Town's assistant manager just put this on the UCL FB page...
When are Diamonds going to let everyone know they have signed Lingy from Sileby??
Greg Ling from Sileby. Don't remember him from our games against them. Is he any good?
Potentially plausible considering he is followed by a number of our players, Biff and our official account on Twitter.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Nice and professional from Wellingborough's assistant manager there...
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46