Camb City Highlights

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
bozzer
Has Liked: 34 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Camb City Highlights

Post by bozzer »

AFC R&D Member No. 67
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Re: Camb City Highlights

Post by Pigman »

Fantastic Jon, missed the first goal as I was in the turnstile, so great to see it here.

Terrific job as always Jon, might be worth pulling together an FA Vase/FA Cup run DVD for this season - must have enough already for a good DVD - I'd buy one :D

Mind you, the way we're playing it'll probably be May 2014 before you could finish it ;)
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Makes the hair stand up on the back of your head doesn't it reliving those scenes at the end? I thought the scenes when 'Billy you know who' put the ball in the Wobbs net couldn't be repeated but I'm not so sure now. In our short history we've had some marvellous moments and I understand that there were quite a few old RDFC fans watching us for the first time against City. There's no excuse for them not to come back now is there?
Where else could fans pay £6 for an adult ticket and witness such entertaining and attacking football? You'd struggle to find better entertainment on the green stuff anywhere at that price.
TheWizardsSleeve

Post by TheWizardsSleeve »

Trek wrote:Makes the hair stand up on the back of your head doesn't it reliving those scenes at the end? I thought the scenes when 'Billy you know who' put the ball in the Wobbs net couldn't be repeated but I'm not so sure now. In our short history we've had some marvellous moments and I understand that there were quite a few old RDFC fans watching us for the first time against City. There's no excuse for them not to come back now is there?
Where else could fans pay £6 for an adult ticket and witness such entertaining and attacking football? You'd struggle to find better entertainment on the green stuff anywhere at that price.
Thats true, there was indeed a few of the old fans watching! (thumbs up)