Jake Newman....Oh dear

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Mat.H

Re: Jake Newman....Oh dear

Post by Mat.H »

Jake scored today but ruled off for offside and with Lewis Wilson leaving.he could be back as first choice, that's after he serves his one match ban. :lol:
AFC R&D Membership No 283
Brownie
Been Liked: 30 times

Post by Brownie »

Got 17 mins last night, or can we assume 3 of stoppage time :?: sure we have a Newman watch panel that adjudicates over such things.
So it`s either 672 + 17 = 689 or 672 + 20 = 692, either way the magic 700 is very close, followed by the full half day at 720 mins. :lol:
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

As Chief Overlord of #Newmanwatch I can confirm that we've not been counting injury time, so it's 779 after last night (plus Saturday, which you've missed out Andy).

I'm guessing his one match suspension must start now, in which case he might've played his last ever game for them. Either that or we'll be adding more minutes to the tally every week now that Lewis Wilson's left them. Flaminginho is learning loads! Or should that be earning loads? :lol:
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Brownie

Post by Brownie »

Bob's Bitch wrote:As Chief Overlord of #Newmanwatch I can confirm that we've not been counting injury time, so it's 779 after last night (plus Saturday, which you've missed out Andy).

I'm guessing his one match suspension must start now, in which case he might've played his last ever game for them. Either that or we'll be adding more minutes to the tally every week now that Lewis Wilson's left them. Flaminginho is learning loads! Or should that be earning loads? :lol:
Is the a recorded world record for this :?: if so how close is he, other than a lot closer than he is to finding the back of the net :lol: should we be starting to make plans for some form of celebration party or maybe at least a little song :twisted:
Mat.H

Post by Mat.H »

From KTFC Forum :lol: :lol: :lol:
" wonder why Jake has a problem with AFC Diamonds? everytime they lose he posts on Twitter... "HAHAHAHA" and stuff like that.

Must have forgotten that without AFC Diamonds he wouldn't have got a chance at a big club like K*ttering Town.

He should grow up and concerntrate on trying to score goals for us instead, i know their fans give him stick because he left but he should be mature about it and ignore them, let his football on the pitch do the talking.

But so far they have been right about him... he's got one foot... he tries hard but his finishing is poor... very poor... he would make a good midfielder.

Grow up Jake.
Keith."
AFC R&D Membership No 283
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

Jake who? Nothing to see here, move along please !! ;)

Back at whitworths before the seasons out :)
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by STAGMAN »

Sounds like he missed another sitter today
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

STAGMAN wrote:Sounds like he missed another sitter today
No real news story there tony ;)

He'll come good eventually, step 7 have some pretty poor defenders ;) :)
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Brownie

Post by Brownie »

Didn`t want to start anything new and this thread is K*ttering related. Not sure how many of you get the Non-League paper but an interesting letter on the Fans Forum page on Sunday.
Under the heading of.

POPPIES` ACT OF BETRAYAL

Just one point of interest regarding K*ttering Town.
One week I am donating my own money to save the Club, the next minute they are poaching Tommy Hull from my local team, Barton Rovers, with the promise of offering him a higher wage!
Glad to see my money has gone to a good and just cause! unhappy.
Mark Brockway,
via email
Last edited by Brownie on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Post by Olly »

Yeah I noticed that, we've covered it before on here, but it is shameful.
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308