Elliott Dent

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Elliott Dent

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Conversations between him and Tom Cross on Twitter may suggest that he had left the club. Nothing official yet of course
FOOTYMAN
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 1 time

Re: Elliott Dent

Post by FOOTYMAN »

According to official sources, Elliot was constantly messed around by Starms who made false promises.
Good luck to him, wherever he ends up playing.
sussexdiamond
Been Liked: 59 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

I don't know about false promises but Dent has never played a decent game for us and was very lucky to be in the starting line up at the start of the season. IF he has left it will not be a major loss.
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

sussexdiamond wrote:I don't know about false promises but Dent has never played a decent game for us and was very lucky to be in the starting line up at the start of the season. IF he has left it will not be a major loss.
Are you for real?????
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
Sid
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by Sid »

sussexdiamond wrote:I don't know about false promises but Dent has never played a decent game for us and was very lucky to be in the starting line up at the start of the season. IF he has left it will not be a major loss.
That's very unfair. Elliott is a decent player at this level and has always done a good job when called upon. IF he has gone elsewhere I wish him well and I'm sure he will impress at his new club.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member - 101
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

I agree, never really got a run in the side to truly show his abilities,very harsh to say otherwise. Good luck to the lad wherever he goes.
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
ron manager

Post by ron manager »

Whilst I don't rate him anywhere as good as King, I would still have no trouble putting him in the team if King was not available, we are now down to just one creative central midfielder (if its true), so would expect some movement in that area, unless one of the more wide creative players (such as Faz) could play there??
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Perhaps Nat Liburb might also be a candidate for that role? We've only got Brad, Sean and Kingy as regular central midfielders. Don't forget Robbie Maddox is still registered with us for the UCL and he doesn't seem to be getting any game time with K*ttering.
SouthRushdenJFC
Has Liked: 42 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by SouthRushdenJFC »

Don't forget Louis.
sandringhamdiamond
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by sandringhamdiamond »

I always liked Dent and thought he had a lot of potential. He was very very unlucky not to get Man of the Match against London Colney in the 6.1 win cause he was outstanding that game. Was hoping he would be in squad on Saturday.

Hope we don't regret letting him go
Good player