Elliott Dent

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
FOOTYMAN
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 1 time

Re: Elliott Dent

Post by FOOTYMAN »

It sounds as though Rugby Town made an approach for Elliot at the beginning of the season and he was told that he was going nowhere. I wonder if they have been back in touch. :?:
Brownie
Been Liked: 29 times

Post by Brownie »

Shame as nice lad & a decent player, will miss the mullet, all the best to him going forward, another one gone with links to the old Club. Still if Fresh from Eynesbury appears in the next 10 days all is well. That is by the way no more than words filling a line before anyone starts the rumour progression game :lol:
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Brownie wrote:Shame as nice lad & a decent player, will miss the mullet, all the best to him going forward, another one gone with links to the old Club. Still if Fresh from Eynesbury appears in the next 10 days all is well. That is by the way no more than words filling a line before anyone starts the rumour progression game :lol:
He was excellent at our place last season, I actually thought he had left Eynesbury.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Freshwater is still registered for them in the UCL according to the FA site but he hasn't played a league match for them this season.
Brownie

Post by Brownie »

Trek wrote:Freshwater is still registered for them in the UCL according to the FA site but he hasn't played a league match for them this season.
He did intend going to Oz but that didn't happen so last I heard he was back at Eynesbury thought he had played but Trek is Mr stato so amend that thought. The centre back / full back I tried to talk into speaking to our boys at start of season who used to play at St Neots with Hopey is being courted by Biggleswade (the good version) he's also Eynesbury at present, any Eynesbury gossip ask Pigman as Jack Weedon who was at Kempston with Brownie Junior now at Eyn has just become his next door neighbour.
Last edited by Brownie on Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Brownie wrote: I heard he was back at Eynesbury thought he had played but Trek is Mr stato so amend that thought.
I just know where to look, Brownie. ;)

http://full-time.thefa.com/DisplayTeam2 ... =229989211

Jack Weedon knows where the goal is, 7 in 10 appearances.
Brownie

Post by Brownie »

Trek wrote:
Brownie wrote: I heard he was back at Eynesbury thought he had played but Trek is Mr stato so amend that thought.
I just know where to look, Brownie. ;)

http://full-time.thefa.com/DisplayTeam2 ... =229989211

Jack Weedon knows where the goal is, 7 in 10 appearances.
Know where to look Trek just can't be bothered & no need with you and others about. Not sure where/if Fresh is playing then, sure the UCL Newsletter a couple of months ago said he was back at Eynesbury. If I pick Pigman up tomorrow I'll knock on Jacks door & find out.
ron manager

Post by ron manager »

So has he left or not then, that fact that the offy site has nowt on it suggests maybe more has been read into this that first thought?
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

He confirmed it last night on Twitter.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
ron manager

Post by ron manager »

Then, why has the offy site not got the information first, and we had to find it out by Twitter, seems a bit off that one.

Sounds like the club have known for a while as well then.

PS, I know the site is run by volunteers, but surely it should have appeared on the twitter feed at least, we should not be hearing these kind of things from the players after a fan asked directly.

And yes I would help if someone needs help with the site, offered many times before :)