If you like a bet

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: If you like a bet

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Everyweeker wrote:
Diamond_ Wolf wrote:Do you have to deposit £25 or stake £25? For example you could deposit £5 and place an accumulator, if it won you could use the winnings for more stakes to equal £25. Can you clarify Everyweeker?
"You must make a total of £25 in settled bets in order to trigger the £40 club payment and the £20 free bet."

You could do as you suggest DW.

However, for what its worth, my recommendation is to back an absolute cert with the £25 at a tiny price, then use your £20 free bet at your discretion, as BetBright are probably not going to be 'market leaders' in terms of prices.

Each to their own of course, and pleased to see Corby Diamond has had some success recruiting others to the cause :)

Thanks Everyweeker. I stuck a double on 2 Dutch games last night which came in. Don't ask me why!!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
Everyweeker
Has Liked: 4 times

Post by Everyweeker »

BUMP...

Still a great chance for a £40 donation for those yet to take advantage of this offer.
Member Number: 21
Everyweeker
Has Liked: 4 times

Post by Everyweeker »

BUMP...

Spoken to a few people who have followed advice on here and it has worked simply enough. This is raising money for the club, boxing day football an option for those still who haven't taken advantage...
Member Number: 21