Goal Celebrations

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
DiamondsFan

Goal Celebrations

Post by DiamondsFan »

****ing love it!!

For the first goal, Aaron O'Connor was giving the finger to lips treatment to the filthy incest chavs then noticed Byrne doing it as Tomlin slid on his knees infront of them. Quality! :lol: :lol:
rudolph_hucker

Re: Goal Celebrations

Post by rudolph_hucker »

Tommo shut them up with his though. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
RushdenTillIDie

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

They really dislike the Scum, and they did it for us, apparently Az had his own reasons for his celebrations, but Tomlin wound them up a treat, I hope we have this squad next year....Just superb football today
singa

Post by singa »

yes loved the goal celebrations 2nite :D
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

Tommo's was brilliant, ran to us, realised they were there slid on his knees in front of them and ran back to us :mrgreen:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

You could tell it meant alot to the players the way they celebrated at the end and even "jump up if you hate K*ttering" was supported by the players! :D
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

With regards to Tomlin, I was standing close by in the second half when a couple of foulmouthed halfwits started abusing him in the crudest terms, simply because he was within range. It went on and on and obviously just served to fire him up, judging by the way he took their third goal a few minutes later and celebrated afterwards.

So well done lads, you really were the 12th man - for Diamonds.
From ploppsnet
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
DiamondsFan

Post by DiamondsFan »

wewantourdarbyback wrote:
With regards to Tomlin, I was standing close by in the second half when a couple of foulmouthed halfwits started abusing him in the crudest terms, simply because he was within range. It went on and on and obviously just served to fire him up, judging by the way he took their third goal a few minutes later and celebrated afterwards.

From ploppsnet
Must have been calling him fat as he grabbed his stomach after he was pointing to the name on the back of his shirt :lol:
RushdenTillIDie

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

DiamondsFan wrote:
wewantourdarbyback wrote:

From ploppsnet
Must have been calling him fat as he grabbed his stomach after he was pointing to the name on the back of his shirt :lol:
Even byrne was telling them to be quiet, what a legend! really hope he stays with us next year

also just noticed that Us, Stevenage and Luton have celebrated 69 times this season!, joint top scorers in the league - not bad for a team who some fans hadn't a clue where we'd get a goal from at the start...what a year!