Scum view of tonight :D

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
mattreddan

Scum view of tonight :D

Post by mattreddan »

This is the best result in our history
by ScumFan on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:31 pm

Before anyone slates me for not going tonight, ask where the 'hero' chairman was?
I assume watching tv just like I was!
There is a good chance that Diamonds will gain a promotion again and add to their glorious short history.
Don't let anyone tell me that we are not jealous. If you do, you are lying.
Once more the chance of play offs or promotion has been cynically thrown away with no regard for those that pay good money to watch this club..
If anyone ever believes that this club wants league football, but fates conspire against us, then you are deluded.
It's a sham.
I honestly hope that something happens really quick that will rid us of Ladak, Samuel and any other of the ones that hold this club back.
This could very well be the one result in our history that makes people see that big change is needed. This is why I suggest that tonight could be the best result ever.
Do not go anymore this season. Keep your money in your pocket.
Do not allow these people to screw this club any longer.
Force them out, lets start again. AFC K*ttering. Poppies FC, anything.
Please just let us get our club back.
Says it all :D COME ON YOU RUSHDEN
mattreddan

Re: Scum view of tonight :D

Post by mattreddan »

And another...
Couldn't take anymore had to leave early

That was absolutely terrible, I know they are much better man for man than us but f-word me we didn't have a clue. No movement, absolutely static and devoid of any ideas.

I haven't been critical of LH before now as he doesn't have much to work with but we had no shape or patterrn of play and for me the starting line up was wrong.

Seeing the tired legs of Darren Wrack at right back trying to desperately tackle Tomlin before the 3rd goals said it all.

I can accept losing, I thought we would before I left the house but I didn't expect us to go down without a a whimper. Thats my last wasted £16 of this season and now I wait to see if we can sort things out on and off the pitch.
CountHermanDeBanker

Post by CountHermanDeBanker »

and some further select laughable quotes are found here:

http://www.poppynet.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8262

and here:

http://www.poppynet.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8261

and here:

http://www.poppynet.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8263

ok that last one is from ketterindiamond - but still, the pathetic response from dolben makes me laugh all the harder!!!
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
CountHermanDeBanker

Post by CountHermanDeBanker »

Lee Harper on BBC Northampton just stated we are sniffing around 2 of their players :shock: :shock:

Why? and who if any! would improve our current squad?
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
mattreddan

Post by mattreddan »

CountHermanDeBanker wrote:Lee Harper on BBC Northampton just stated we are sniffing around 2 of their players :shock: :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Harry

Post by Harry »

CountHermanDeBanker wrote:Lee Harper on BBC Northampton just stated we are sniffing around 2 of their players :shock: :shock:

Must be some kind of sick joke? :|
Diamond down South.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

I heard that too.

Boucard is a good player, beyond that i honestly have no idea who we could be after.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

I know he's a bit of an ooofffff, but Ian Roper is a good centre back for this level of the game. He's a big beast of a man, who suits the non-league game.
I thought he did ok for Kett tonight, but i think we coud find a better defender
RushdenTillIDie

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

TheIncognitoKid wrote:

I know he's a bit of an ooofffff, but Ian Roper is a good centre back for this level of the game. He's a big beast of a man, who suits the non-league game.
I thought he did ok for Kett tonight, but i think we coud find a better defender
don't let anyone from the club read that....Don't want him anywhere near our team, he's an absolute moron and very clumsy - fair review of todays game tho, he did do ok ;)
coolcuts

Post by coolcuts »

We made a couple of enquiries about there players , so it could of been before we took on the 2 last week