Jefferson Louis

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Jefferson Louis

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

is he allowed to play on Friday night? and if so would be great if he scored against his parent club!
Oh and we owe Crawley one, as we haven't beaten them once since our return to the conference! :o
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Re: Jefferson Louis

Post by Mad Dog »

TheIncognitoKid wrote:is he allowed to play on Friday night? and if so would be great if he scored against his parent club!
Oh and we owe Crawley one, as we haven't beaten them once since our return to the conference! :o
There seems to be some doubt, but the rules I thought were that he would not be allowed to play against them. If at Conference level, it is less clear cut, then if Evans let him play against us and he did score, then their fans would demand answers.
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

The decision is going to be made tomorrow.

Stuart
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
Harry

Post by Harry »

If he is able to play, it must be really weird for him.
Diamond down South.
srusrdfc

Post by srusrdfc »

Im not sure, but he scored for them when we played them away earler in the season
RushdenTillIDie

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

He can play.
He said himself..

'I wouldn't say it's a big game for me, it's just another game. it's a big game for the team, as we want to keep this run going and cement a place in the playoffs. Tonight doesn't really mean anything more to me because I wasn't really given a chance to stake my claim at Crawley.

Hopefully we can win tonight and at Kidderminster on Monday - That will help us to concentrate on the play-offs and get this club back into the Football League where it should be.'

He's a good lad, I hope he keeps impressing and joins us next season, Him, Faz, Az and Smith, will be a decent strike force next year if they continue to play so well together.