Terry Fired

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
rudolph_hucker

Re: Terry Fired

Post by rudolph_hucker »

What did he exactly do wrong? All I can make out is he porked some stunner that was his mates gf, whilst this is in itself deplorable it is hardly a travesty. If I was to sleep with a work colleagues girlfriend/wife I would have to face the consequences with my colleague. It certainly wouldn't cost me my job. Well done the gutter press.
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

I wonder what our very own John thinks of it all!? :roll: ;)
SpudRDFC

Post by SpudRDFC »

woody wrote:
SpudRDFC wrote:Don't know what to make of this one to be honest, I'd say Terry is probably the best natural leader in the England squad, but at the same time he is a role model and so should feel pretty disgraced about what he did. I trust Fabio's judgement though and i will back whoever he chooses as next captain, which imo will be Rio Ferdinand.
You must have not read my post.....................RIO IS THE NEW CAPTAIN

Rio it seems has been appointed after 'serving his time' for the missed drug test, Fabio believes he is the best man.
Apologies, Did read the post, must have just scanned over that a bit quick without acknowledging it :oops:
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

Terry - cheats on Mrs
Ferdinand - Conveniently misses drugs test
Cole - Cheats on Mrs
Richardson - on camera double teaming a lass
Lampard - Cheats on Mrs (now ex)
Gerrard - Beats up DJ's
Beckham - Cheats on Mrs
Rooney - Cheats on Mrs with grandmother

None of the regulars deserve it if we are going to take personal lives into account.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
woody

Post by woody »

rudolph_hucker wrote:What did he exactly do wrong? All I can make out is he porked some stunner that was his mates gf, whilst this is in itself deplorable it is hardly a travesty. If I was to sleep with a work colleagues girlfriend/wife I would have to face the consequences with my colleague. It certainly wouldn't cost me my job. Well done the gutter press.
Unfortunately you have missed out the best bits.

1. PREVIOUS as is usually mentioned about 'villans'. - When Cappello took over, he briefly mentioned 'clean starts'. He was referring to the 'black monkey' incident which indeed McClaren didn't have the balls, power or inclination to solve.

2. The mention of the Legal injunction was adding a highlight to ENGLAND the team.

3. The decision of the judge to lift the press ban on the grounds that an abortion was arranged and information 'would get out'.

4, Cappello being a devout Catholic with the 'ear of the Pope' (Not literally :lol: ) and being in Italy the Vatican's Sport 'mouthpiece' on anti abortion, made his decision inevitable.

5. The disharmony in the team was sounded out by Baldini and Cappello plus we are led to believe Sir Trevor Brooking was very vocal too. I am also of the belief that there was another very deep rooted ground swell of opinion backed up via Upton Park and New Wembley (the Bobby Moore statue), the most visited and photographed spot in football. According to my Wembley Guide 70% of visitors to the hallowed statue say a little prayer and weep. So highly is Bobby Moore remembered and through him, the Nation wishes for success for the future. Thus, the ground swell, really didn’t want the memory of Bobby Moore tarnished by John Terry having the chance to pick up the World Cup.

6. Finally, all talk or inclusion of WAGS from the England Scene were strictly banished by Cappello from day one. He was ‘hobbled’ by his own rules.

I say again……………………….IN CAPPELLO I TRUST
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

It did make me chuckle when I realised that the new England captain will miss his first 3 club games since his appointment, due to a suspension for violent conduct just a couple of weeks ago.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

rudolph_hucker wrote:What did he exactly do wrong? All I can make out is he porked some stunner that was his mates gf, whilst this is in itself deplorable it is hardly a travesty. If I was to sleep with a work colleagues girlfriend/wife I would have to face the consequences with my colleague. It certainly wouldn't cost me my job. Well done the gutter press.
One massive difference is that although Terry has lost the armband, he has not really lost his job. He is still employed by Chelski, and he will still play for England. All he has lost if a few million in sponsorship, and what i would say is almost an honoury position, as at the end of the day the captain does not have that much influence. Imo, this is not going to make or break England's world cup chances, as i think Fabio will somehow use this to strengthen the team bond.

I would also suggest Rudolph, that in you line of work you are not in the public eye as much as JT, and are not expected to be a role model for millions of kids throughout the world.
mattreddan

Post by mattreddan »

Replace the best natural defending leader this country has, and replace him with a guy who has played less than 8 games this season.

-applauds sarcastically.

I would bet you my socks that John Terry will be the captain again by the time the World Cup comes. You heard it here first.
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

wewantourdarbyback wrote: Ferdinand - Conveniently misses drugs test
Gerrard - Beats up DJ's
Beckham - Cheats on Mrs
Ferdinand did miss a test but was never proven to have taken drugs.
Gerrard was acquitted.
Beckham again not proven as his wife has stood by him.

IMO Beckham is a role model for any footballer and should be re-given the armband.
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

Surely you have to deserve to start in order to be captain....
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter