A couple of ideas

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Diamond Warrior

Re: A couple of ideas

Post by Diamond Warrior »

davealbon wrote:
Diamond Warrior wrote:I would have thought our reason would be understood and hopefully those with power take it into consideration if it does go against their rules.
I believe the No.23 is still on the back of every Man City home programme stating 'Retired in remembrance of Marc Vivien Foe' and this is something I believe we should do instead of just leaving it blank. I don't think we'd need programmes for the youth team this forthcoming season, though?
No we wouldn't, and I'm not sure we have to do a programme for the UCL either, although I imagine we would probably want to. I think it's a very good idea to do the same as Man City for our number 1 shirt.
There's been a website going around recently to help Non-League Programme Editors in which articles are posted by journalists/bloggers etc that can be used. It's only in its early stages but once this next season develops and it gets used, I'm sure the following season it will be a big success. With current circumstances, I would be willing to help with our programme. However, it is best to see how things go before committing for something in 12+months time.
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

PigmanRDFC wrote:WHEN we get the senior side up and running, I personally think it'd be great to invite Dale's mum and dad down to our first ever game, just so they realise we haven't forgotten him...............maybe I'm just a sentimental old thing, but I think it'd be a great gesture.
I'll still bring the banner along aswell.
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

PigmanRDFC wrote:WHEN we get the senior side up and running, I personally think it'd be great to invite Dale's mum and dad down to our first ever game, just so they realise we haven't forgotten him...............maybe I'm just a sentimental old thing, but I think it'd be a great gesture.
Not at all, I think it's a terrific idea.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297