Nicky McNamara

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Oundle Diamond #2

Nicky McNamara

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

I'm 99% sure he wasn't at the presentations yesterday, when ALL the other players were Inc. Cousins.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kidderminster was his last game for us! He was very average and his awful challenge which earnt him a booking wasn't football, it was just a complete takeout!

Anyone know anything?
RushdenTillIDie

Re: Nicky McNamara

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

You see, I thought he was quite good against K*ttering before he was taken off, for another silly challenge, he needs to get that out of his game as it will cost teams and these games are important now.
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:I'm 99% sure he wasn't at the presentations yesterday, when ALL the other players were Inc. Cousins.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kidderminster was his last game for us! He was very average and his awful challenge which earnt him a booking wasn't football, it was just a complete takeout!

Anyone know anything?
He started at Wrexham last weekend.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

He was in shirt and tie in the South Stand yesterday too.

Nicky has a big future IMO.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Cotty
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by Cotty »

was Kurt Robinson at the presentations? I didn't see him.
ferrers

Post by ferrers »

No he wasnt.
Jemfy

Post by Jemfy »

JE said on the radio Robinson was ill. I suppose we couldn't take the chance he was going to give it to the rest of the squad and decimate our playoff chances.

I think Nicky Mac is a good player with a good future, especially if we go up, a little less physical league 2 (in terms of midfield) might suit him a lot better.
Downsie53

Post by Downsie53 »

Jemfy wrote:I think Nicky Mac is a good player with a good future, especially if we go up, a little less physical league 2 (in terms of midfield) might suit him a lot better.
Agreed. However, IMO he is not yet good enough to be ahead of Terry, Byrne, Porter and Wolleaston in the pecking order. Considering we also have Beecroft, 6 central midfielders is far too much of a luxury at this level and unfortunately, I think Nicky Mac may be the unlucky one come the summer.
JUMP! Oooooh De Banke Army!
diamondem

Post by diamondem »

All the players, except Kurt, (including Nicky) were all present yesterday. Kurt was ill according to Mickey Corcoran. Pretty sure I spoke/saw everyone else.
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

I think the big question might have to be Beeky or Nicky Mac?
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter