How nervous are you?

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.

How nervous are you?

Very. Can't concentrate on anything.
42%
Not at all. We're going to lose anyway.
13%
I haven't poo'd in a month, the doctors are praying for a win.
8%
Very, and because I am Sara Pascoe I shall ****ing swear to emphasis my point.
11%
About what?
26%

Total votes: 38

Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Re: How nervous are you?

Post by Three of Diamonds »

Sara Pascoe wrote:Oh God I've started to well up again, I knew we should've finished 11th, I knew it! Must be my time of the month or something, I'm really emotional. :cry:
HTFU you wuss ! :lol:
AFC R & D member number 34
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Post by Olly »

Both excited and nervous. Excited because it'll be a superb atmosphere and the first time we've played in front of a 5 figure crowd since March 04 and the fact that it's our biggest game for years.

But then again, I'm nervous because just one slip up or poor refereeing decision could be the difference between us making you know where and not making you know where and great season or not, I'd be devastated if we miss out on that final :(
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

So nervous* that I'm off to get a bit drunk and forget about it.

*this is a lie
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
mattreddan

Post by mattreddan »

I've shat myself but thats normal for a sunday.

What have we got to be nervous about? We wasn't expected to get this far anyway, anything is a bonus for me.
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

mattreddan wrote:I've shat myself but thats normal for a sunday.
Quotebait
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

Starting to get a bit excited now, not been too bad though! I keep having visions of coming away from the Kasam and worrying about getting tickets to you know where! I think that's just making me more nervous!!!

I think have been quite calm, as we really do have nothing to lose, we are good away from home, and other than a shite ref (which i fully expecting :twisted: ) there is no reason why we cant win. Having said that however, this is RDFC, and i am in no doubt there will be a few twists during the 90 minutes!!!
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

I slept reasonably well all things considered. Compare that to the night before when in my dream we won 2-0 and someone called Nakamura scored the 2nd ;) .
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Harry

Post by Harry »

I slept pretty well, but had a series of really horrible dreams about my girlfriend cheating on me with 8 men and clearly not feeling too sorry for her acts.

I guess my subconscious thought that was less damaging to me than going through all todays possible scenarios. :lol:
Diamond down South.
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Harry wrote:I slept pretty well, but had a series of really horrible dreams about my girlfriend cheating on me with 8 men and clearly not feeling too sorry for her acts.

I guess my subconscious thought that was less damaging to me than going through all todays possible scenarios. :lol:
8 men!!? :shock: God what was she up to?? ;)

Back on topic, yep im bloody nervous and have a slight hangover. Oh well i will be hitting the beer again in a couple of hours (where is the 'sick' smiles when you need it) :D
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

I'm actually in post-nervous phase now. I spent so long on Friday and Saturday being nervous that I'm calm now, although I should get up and get dressed soon I suppose. As for dreams it was just something revolving around a girl in my sixth form, nothing whatsoever about Oxford. Only got 5 hours though so my eyes hurt. *yawns*
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46