Pitch Invasion

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: Pitch Invasion

Post by Bob's Bitch »

DiamondsFan wrote:If we win, I'm just gonna suck myself off. No pitch invasion needed.
Yeah s'what I've been thinking as well. I'd certainly be aroused if we scored so it'd be the natural progression...
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

If you go on the pitch, Good Luck, I'm predicting around 5,000 Oxford fans on the pitch, after last year vs Northwich.

It turns into Bulldog, they all try and make it towards the fence and jump over :lol:
Harry

Post by Harry »

KGB wrote:
Harry wrote:
KGB wrote:Yes,thought it showed how square some of our fans are,didn't you?
So you're quite happy with the fact that Kieth had to pay out for new goalposts?
Not really, but theyre hardly that expensive to cry over.
You gonna volunteer to pay in that case?

Thought not. :lol:
Diamond down South.
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

Harry wrote:
KGB wrote:
Not really, but theyre hardly that expensive to cry over.
You gonna volunteer to pay in that case?

Thought not. :lol:
The same thought occurred to me as well. Plus he can help pay the fine if there was a pitch invasion.
KGB

Post by KGB »

Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:If you go on the pitch, Good Luck, I'm predicting around 5,000 Oxford fans on the pitch, after last year vs Northwich.

It turns into Bulldog, they all try and make it towards the fence and jump over :lol:
Yeah thats the danger,we will just have to cover each others backs! Looking at the weather I am going to have to re-think the old footwear,I don't want to ruin the old dancing shoes, work boots it is,also comes in handy if it gets nawty! ;)
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

KGB wrote:
Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:If you go on the pitch, Good Luck, I'm predicting around 5,000 Oxford fans on the pitch, after last year vs Northwich.

Yeah thats the danger,we will just have to cover each others backs! Looking at the weather I am going to have to re-think the old footwear,I don't want to ruin the old dancing shoes, work boots it is,also comes in handy if it gets nawty! ;)
Don't go on, you'll regret it, I guarentee you'll be in the minority and when its the minority you'll just get yourself nicked/fined/banned and give the club a bad name.
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

Does KGB think we're Millwall or something?

I can just imagine the Diamonds fans wandering up the stewards asking politely to go on the pitch and being turned away.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
CountHermanDeBanker

Post by CountHermanDeBanker »

Whats the betting KGB was the lone numpty RDFC fan that ran on the pitch after final whistle? :evil:
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx