To do list

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Harry

Re: To do list

Post by Harry »

Sara Pascoe wrote:Keep Porter.
Is he out of contract?

If so that's definitely something that needs sorting!
Diamond down South.
Harry

Post by Harry »

I can understand why people want to see Tomlin sold.

If the money made from his sale was used in the purchase of a new winger/striker, I'd be all for that too.
Diamond down South.
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

I think Tomlin, Osano and Roberts will be sold for around 200k combined - Wooly, Louis, Akurang, Byrne, Farrel, Pattison, Huke will be released/sent back!
Basil

Post by Basil »

Keep - EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM - ESPECIALLY JEMS!!!

Release the loanees but must keep Byrne, even if it means selling Tomlin!

Every single one of our players has contributed to a supremely fantastic season that 9 months ago many of us could only dream of and never ever thought that we would actually reach the play offs. :D :D :D :D :D
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No: 26
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:I think Tomlin, Osano and Roberts will be sold for around 200k combined - Wooly, Louis, Akurang, Byrne, Farrel, Pattison, Huke will be released/sent back!
Why Farrell?
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

Mad Dog wrote:
Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:I think Tomlin, Osano and Roberts will be sold for around 200k combined - Wooly, Louis, Akurang, Byrne, Farrel, Pattison, Huke will be released/sent back!
Why Farrell?
I dont want him to leave, I just think he will - I don't think he suits our current system, and JEMS will want to use his money for a nippy winger or a big target man who scores goals!
Rdfc91

Post by Rdfc91 »

I think Osano's out of contract anyway? So i don't think we can sell him. IF we get the money, we should try for a sneaky bid for Matt Tubbs a class act, and im pretty sure we could offer him bigger wages than Salisbury? Or Magno Viera? Can't see him staying at Ebbsfleet.
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

Much as I love Tomlin, who'd buy him. His disciplinary record is not the greatest, but if an offer came in we have Pattison as a quality back up alongside Byrne. O'connor and Farrell up front to start off and hopefully become a strong strike force. We can then concentrate on thinning the squad down a little.
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Don't think Farrell will leave. Maybe the others with McGuiness, McNamara, Smith, Beecroft, Cousins all also in danger of the chop!
Harry

Post by Harry »

I would be gutted if Farrell left.
Diamond down South.