On Sunday...

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Oundle Diamond #2

On Sunday...

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

at Nene Park before the screening on the Play-Off final are the Weetabix Cup Finals!

is anyone else on this board involved in any way through playing or coaching or a parent?

I'll be playing for Thrapston u16s against Rushden and Higham Youth. Can't wait to play on the pitch!
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Re: On Sunday...

Post by The Godfather »

I might come along & watch. Do I have to pay to get in?
Also, a Rushden Fan is linesmaning your game!

Stuart
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
SL12

Post by SL12 »

Yes my son will be playing 11.00 for Rushden & Higham u13's. v K*ttering Generals.
I will be in the dug out.
I will also watch your game what number do you play?
Oundle Diamond #2

StuartRDFC wrote:I might come along & watch. Do I have to pay to get in?
Also, a Rushden Fan is linesmaning your game!

Stuart
Well I play Centre Back so tell him he best give offside if we play the offside trap ;)
I think it could be like £2 or something, I'm not sure at all!
Last edited by Oundle Diamond #2 on Thu May 13, 2010 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oundle Diamond #2

SL12 wrote:Yes my son will be playing 11.00 for Rushden & Higham u13's. v K*ttering Generals.
Centre Back, 21.

Good luck!
SL12

Post by SL12 »

Good luck to you too.
godber

Post by godber »

Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:
SL12 wrote:Yes my son will be playing 11.00 for Rushden & Higham u13's. v K*ttering Generals.
Centre Back, 21.

Good luck!
I'll look out for you now ;)
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:at Nene Park before the screening on the Play-Off final are the Weetabix Cup Finals!

is anyone else on this board involved in any way through playing or coaching or a parent?

I'll be playing for Thrapston u16s against Rushden and Higham Youth. Can't wait to play on the pitch!
Good luck on Sunday Oundle Diamond! Im a Thrapston lad and used to play for the juniors, we used to finish mid table most seasons though :roll:

Do you have a lad called Ryan playing up front for you lot? Apparently hes shit hot and scores goals for fun if im thinking of the right team.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
Oundle Diamond #2

Diamond_ Wolf wrote:
Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:at Nene Park before the screening on the Play-Off final are the Weetabix Cup Finals!

Good luck on Sunday Oundle Diamond! Im a Thrapston lad and used to play for the juniors, we used to finish mid table most seasons though :roll:

Do you have a lad called Ryan playing up front for you lot? Apparently hes shit hot and scores goals for fun if im thinking of the right team.
Cheers, this is my first year for Thrapston - it's more Corby than Thrapston because we merged with Rockingham Forest. Came runner-up to Rushden & Higham so we want revenge :lol:

Yep, Ryan Caller is from Thrapston, he's scored 25 this year, I think that's the one you are on about!
We also have Ryan Gormley up front who was released by Northampton 3 months ago!
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:
Diamond_ Wolf wrote:

Cheers, this is my first year for Thrapston - it's more Corby than Thrapston because we merged with Rockingham Forest. Came runner-up to Rushden & Higham so we want revenge :lol:

Yep, Ryan Caller is from Thrapston, he's scored 25 this year, I think that's the one you are on about!
We also have Ryan Gormley up front who was released by Northampton 3 months ago!
Yeh its Ryan Caller, i know his older brother. I played in the first ever Thrapston junior team back in 1997 i think :shock: How things have changed!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56