On Sunday...

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
SL12

Re: On Sunday...

Post by SL12 »

Oundle Diamond you will easily spot me i will be the only woman in the dug out lol.
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

SL12 wrote:Oundle Diamond you will easily spot me i will be the only woman in the dug out lol.
Our game is at 1? What time is yours? Don't think we have plans to come before/stay after aha!
SL12

Post by SL12 »

11.00 our kick off, we plan to stay and watch your game though your game is straight after ours.
Oundle Diamond #2

SL12 wrote:11.00 our kick off, we plan to stay and watch your game though your game is straight after ours.
I guess we will turn up when yours is on then, warm up on Pitch 2?

Rushden & Higham link though I suppose? You'll be hoping I mess up ;)
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:
SL12 wrote:11.00 our kick off, we plan to stay and watch your game though your game is straight after ours.
I guess we will turn up when yours is on then, warm up on Pitch 2?

Rushden & Higham link though I suppose? You'll be hoping I mess up ;)
I hope you do to.

Rushden & Higham till I die! ;)

Stuart
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
SL12

Post by SL12 »

May the best team win that's what i say.
Good luck, hope to see a great match.
Hayden

Post by Hayden »

Diamond_ Wolf wrote:
Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:at Nene Park before the screening on the Play-Off final are the Weetabix Cup Finals!

is anyone else on this board involved in any way through playing or coaching or a parent?

I'll be playing for Thrapston u16s against Rushden and Higham Youth. Can't wait to play on the pitch!
Good luck on Sunday Oundle Diamond! Im a Thrapston lad and used to play for the juniors, we used to finish mid table most seasons though :roll:

Do you have a lad called Ryan playing up front for you lot? Apparently hes shit hot and scores goals for fun if im thinking of the right team.
sign him up i say ;)
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Hayden wrote:
Diamond_ Wolf wrote:
Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:at Nene Park before the screening on the Play-Off final are the Weetabix Cup Finals!

is anyone else on this board involved in any way through playing or coaching or a parent?

I'll be playing for Thrapston u16s against Rushden and Higham Youth. Can't wait to play on the pitch!
Good luck on Sunday Oundle Diamond! Im a Thrapston lad and used to play for the juniors, we used to finish mid table most seasons though :roll:

Do you have a lad called Ryan playing up front for you lot? Apparently hes shit hot and scores goals for fun if im thinking of the right team.
sign him up i say ;)
Or even better we should sign up the two strikers from Titchmarsh (the sunday team i play for) They have bagged 90 league goals between them this season :lol:
Im sure they could make the step up from the Rushden & district sunday league to the BSP. ;)
Incidentally we will not win the league and will finish up in the runners up spot behind Burton Band :(
http://www.football.mitoo.co.uk/LeagueT ... =RDSFL2009
We needed to beat Burton midweek to win the league but drew 1-1.
Anyone else play in the RDSL?
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Diamond_ Wolf wrote:[

Or even better we should sign up the two strikers from Titchmarsh (the sunday team i play for) They have bagged 90 league goals between them this season :lol:
Im sure they could make the step up from the Rushden & district sunday league to the BSP. ;)
Incidentally we will not win the league and will finish up in the runners up spot behind Burton Band :(
http://www.football.mitoo.co.uk/LeagueT ... =RDSFL2009
We needed to beat Burton midweek to win the league but drew 1-1.
Anyone else play in the RDSL?
Is one of them Ben Morgan? Know him from years back.
I know most of the Burton Band team and they've got a decent exodus of players, so you'd have done well to finish above them!
Oundle Diamond #2

Hayden wrote:
Diamond_ Wolf wrote:

sign him up i say ;)
He used to be involved with Diamonds set-up in the third tier.