Urgent: Best man required!

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Re: Urgent: Best man required!

Post by StaceyH »

supersub wrote:You bitchy lot :roll:
You are joking SS right? :roll:

I will never, ever forgive him for his behaviour at Boston when we were relegated nor will I forgive him for his comments after that game. Think I'd better stop there before I start ranting.....
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

Diamondsforever wrote:

I will never, ever forgive him for his behaviour at Boston when we were relegated nor will I forgive him for his comments after that game. Think I'd better stop there before I start ranting.....
what did he do? Missed that game and wasn't a diehard Forum member at the time ;)
Superhans

Post by Superhans »

Diamondsforever wrote:

spot on....never did anything worthwhile for us...then opened his mouth before f*cking off!

class A twat!
WHEN I SANG RUSHDEN TILL I DIE I MENT IT! LONG LIVE THE AFC...
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:
Diamondsforever wrote:

what did he do? Missed that game and wasn't a diehard Forum member at the time ;)
After the 2-0 defeat at Boston that sealed our relegation, he told the ET that he was too good to play in the Conference and was going to leave when his contract expired.

Given that he had spent the first half of the season trying to break the world record for the footballer with the worst disciplinary record of all time, to come out with that comment when we still had one more game to play was rather galling to say the least.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
StaceyH

Post by StaceyH »

I'll add to that that after the final whistle at Boston, all the players came over to the travelling Diamonds fans......all bar one, who chose to stand in the centre circle and have a nice chat with the Boston players. I'll let you guess who that one player was......he was a league player after all :twisted:
Harry

Post by Harry »

Maybe what he said was taken out of context?

Like when Burgess made his comments about us not being a proper club. :roll:
Diamond down South.
StaceyH

Post by StaceyH »

Nothing was taken out of context, nothing at all.
Harry

Post by Harry »

How does the situation differ from the one with Burge then?

This is a serious question btw. Most of what I say about Broughton should be taken with a very big pinch of salt, however in this case I never saw either of the interviews, so am not sure how they differ in terms of derogatory comments.
Diamond down South.
StaceyH

Post by StaceyH »

You know what, I'm gonna leave it to Pigman to explain cos it'll be much more fun and he's so much more eloquent than I am ;)

However, IIRC Burge didn't say anything derogatory about R&DFC, his words were twisted by the press to make it look like he had. Drewe, however, came out and said within an hour of our relegation from the league that he wasn't staying at NP because he was a league player. The press didn't need to twist his words, he made it perfectly clear that he thought he was too good for us.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Trek wrote:I bet he elbows the vicar! :D
Yeah I bet the bridesmaids will be glad he won't be jumping up to challenge for the bouquet. :lol:
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46