The Dale-Terry Incident.

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

The Dale-Terry Incident.

Post by Bob's Bitch »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -22270690/

Top stuff, this'll make the next few weeks interesting... Obviously taking the quotes and info with a pinch of salt, since DR's already signed up for next season it means that PT will be off? I'd rather Dale stays and PT goes to be honest.

In all seriousness though if this is true (I can never be too sure with tabloids) then Terry has to go for the sake of team morale. We can't afford to force Dale to leave by keeping Terry.
Last edited by Bob's Bitch on Thu May 20, 2010 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Re: At least he's keeping his fitness up...

Post by StaceyH »

Dear oh dear oh dear....Team Roberts all the way.
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
coolcuts

Post by coolcuts »

I buy the Sun but today I had to get the mirror,bloody hell. What A cruel F***ing bastard! Dont sign him up JE . All the team are for Team Roberts :-D
Jemfy

Post by Jemfy »

Definately Team Roberts.

JE and MS have been doing a very good job of not only getting a good squad together, getting them to play well, but getting a good atmosphere in the dressing room and around the club. P*** T**** has personally betrayed the trust of his team mate letting him stay at his house, gone behind his back, and if that article is right, bragged about it too. He was a good midfield anchor man, but not good enough to undo all this work. Not better than Dale. Not more irreplacable than Dale. And from the looks of things, definately without the level of integrity of Dale.

Dale Roberts - Someone you want around the squad.
P*** T**** - Somone you don't even want around your house.
Jordio

Post by Jordio »

Unfortunately i think this could be the last nail in the coffin for Dale (not that i want him to go!)

He was homesick already this season and looked to be moving to Gateshead in the winter.

I'm not sure even if we didn't keep Terry now Dale would want too stay, I think they'd be too much around this area that would remind him of what's happened.

I do hope that i am wrong though.

Seriously what is wrong with the Terrys?
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Jordio wrote:
Seriously what is wrong with the Terrys?
I think you can work that out for yourself. :evil:
Superhans

Post by Superhans »

i cant believe what ive just read!!!

now i dont believe most of what i read in the papers and am seriously hope this is not true, but if it is......

do this familly not learn from each others mistakes.
i really like terry as a player and was hoping he would stay on, but he has fucked it up now the team spirit (which was def one of our strong points last season) has took a major blow!

really hope terry goes and roberts stays!
we now need a new midfielder :(

hes let us all down! what a dickhead!
WHEN I SANG RUSHDEN TILL I DIE I MENT IT! LONG LIVE THE AFC...
Mat.H

Post by Mat.H »

In the ET now.
AFC R&D Membership No 283
Pete
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by Pete »

As if JEMS hadn't been through enough management challenges this season, now they have another thing to try to sort out. This isn't just a football matter - more importantly it's a morality and an integrity matter. I hope this makes Dale a stronger person. I just want to give him a hug :(

As for Tery - i hope this ends the guy's career. I expect JEMS now won't extend his contract, and would you want to sign someone like this, who is already seen as a gamble, for your team? He is a prick, an arsehole, a bellend, a twat and a c*nt. And that doesn't go far enough. You don't do this kind of stuff to your mates - end of issue.

Terry, you can be pleased to know you now go in my file of despised Diamonds.

It's currently you and Stuart Wardley. Although at least Wardley's only in there because he was shit.

You're scum and the sooner you leave Nene Park for good, the better. Piss off from the football club I love and don't come back.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Oh and Drewe Broughton. ;) If Dale stays we need to show utter appreciation and support to him, it must be so difficult for him. As for Terry, what a prick. He needs to go as soon as possible and I believe JEMS will see to this quickly.
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46