The Dale-Terry Incident.

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Harry

Re: The Dale-Terry Incident.

Post by Harry »

BartonRaz wrote:Don't get it.

On BBC Radio Northampton they're saying it could 'rip the club apart'..... :roll:

They're just trying to stir things, making things out to be much worse than they actually are.

This happened at the best time of the season for the club (this will be of little consolation to Dale of course). There's still a fair while to go before next season starts, so the club has time to sort the issue out.
Diamond down South.
godber

Post by godber »

KGB wrote:To be fair to Terry,if you looked like him and you had the chance of sliding one up a sort like that most of us would.

I can not belive how many people on here are going on about all this, less than a month ago most of them were kissing John Terrys arse when he came down here,
Who kissed his arse? from what i remember he got slagged off
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by StaceyH »

You have to admit it was pretty exciting watching the helicopter coming in to land though ;)
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
KGB

Post by KGB »

godber wrote:
KGB wrote:To be fair to Terry,if you looked like him and you had the chance of sliding one up a sort like that most of us would.

I can not belive how many people on here are going on about all this, less than a month ago most of them were kissing John Terrys arse when he came down here,
Who kissed his arse? from what i remember he got slagged off
rubbish loads of people were asking him for a picture and his autograph,hence why after a while he had to watch the game from the box
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

Low morals in the parents = low morals in the kids !!! Should we be surprised????

He's got to go, this is worse than what his brother did because he did it to a current team mate !!! Self, self, self, thats all the Terry's think of. You can take the boy out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the boy !!

Dale must be gutted !!
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

Some people have morals.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
DiamondsFan

Post by DiamondsFan »

wewantourdarbyback wrote:
Some people have morals.
The Terry family are not some people.
KGB

Post by KGB »

Do you think Roberts has morals then?
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

I mean what was Paul really thinking? Was it just that his Father, Mother and Brother were getting headline news and was feeling left out? He really has dropped a clanger here and it effects everyone! :shock:
IceCoolPsycho

Post by IceCoolPsycho »

Well to be honest. This is going to make things well hard for JE in the coming weeks before pre-season. With the idea to keep the team consistant by having the players we ended the season on, this latest episode is going to split the team big time. Thanks a million Terry if it's all true.