The Dale-Terry Incident.

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: The Dale-Terry Incident.

Post by Bob's Bitch »

IceCoolPsycho wrote:Well to be honest. This is going to make things well hard for JE in the coming weeks before pre-season. With the idea to keep the team consistant by having the players we ended the season on, this latest episode is going to split the team big time. Thanks a million Terry if it's all true.
Ermmm how is it going to split the team? The whole team's behind Dale it seems, so get rid of Terry and there's no split. Sorted. It's been said that contract decisions will be sorted out next week and maybe a couple of signings as well, if all of the current players say yes and we get in a couple of new faces then this will be forgotten pretty quickly as far as the Club's concerned.
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

In my opinion, Terry is the best centre midfielder at this level to do the job JEMS want him to do - the holding role.

What he has done is awful, however you achieve on the pitch, and Im sure there will be a sensible outcome. If he goes its understandable but!
Downsie53

Post by Downsie53 »

Terry, Stuart and Cousins are all close.
Thats the problem we could face IMO........
JUMP! Oooooh De Banke Army!
IceCoolPsycho

Post by IceCoolPsycho »

Sara Pascoe wrote:
IceCoolPsycho wrote:Well to be honest. This is going to make things well hard for JE in the coming weeks before pre-season. With the idea to keep the team consistant by having the players we ended the season on, this latest episode is going to split the team big time. Thanks a million Terry if it's all true.
Ermmm how is it going to split the team? The whole team's behind Dale it seems, so get rid of Terry and there's no split. Sorted. It's been said that contract decisions will be sorted out next week and maybe a couple of signings as well, if all of the current players say yes and we get in a couple of new faces then this will be forgotten pretty quickly as far as the Club's concerned.
The reason is, according to the reports, PT had bragged about his exploits to fellow team members. If this is true and no one told Dale Roberts it would look pretty bad.....
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

IceCoolPsycho wrote:
Sara Pascoe wrote:
The reason is, according to the reports, PT had bragged about his exploits to fellow team members. If this is true and no one told Dale Roberts it would look pretty bad.....
The problem is we don't know the extent of the situation expect what is written in one newspaper article (and I wouldn't be surprised if it has been hyped up to achieve maximum effect), so there is there is no point speculating about what might happen. Let's leave the matter to JEMS.
Downsie53 wrote:Terry, Stuart and Cousins are all close.
Thats the problem we could face IMO........
:roll:

At least allow the club to investigate the situation first.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

And it continues.... http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -22283484/

Apparently the offer is still on the table for his new contract as Cousins considers him one of our better players.

TERRY OUT!
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Harry

Post by Harry »

What a ridiculous move that would be, offering him a new contract.

We'll have a hard time finding 20 or so other new players if that's the case. :?
Diamond down South.
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

Harry wrote:What a ridiculous move that would be, offering him a new contract.

We'll have a hard time finding 20 or so other new players if that's the case. :?
I'm a Free Agent... :D

Stuart
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
Harry

Post by Harry »

StuartRDFC wrote:
Harry wrote:What a ridiculous move that would be, offering him a new contract.

I'm a Free Agent... :D

Stuart
Would you be happy to play in the same side as Terry though? ;)
Diamond down South.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Well I would easily solve our striker problem. I'd easily get the Golden Boot... ;)
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46