Manager of the year

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 84 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Manager of the year

Post by Rushdenjim »

There is an ongoing poll on the blue square website for manager of the season, current JE has 6% of the vote share, the same as Lee harper :shock: :shock: :shock: Come of guys get voting!!
ID

Re: Manager of the year

Post by ID »

RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
supersub

Post by supersub »

Done
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

I hate things like this so much. Nothing could be more unfair.

How is Wilder failing at Oxford on a massive budget, only to scrape through the play-offs a 200% increase on a manager who's got a team into the league for the first time!

How can Holdsworth get any votes?

Things like this really do get on my wick - same thing happened at a music contest the other week I went to where my mates band only didn't get through because this awful band brought 50 people with them!

It's an injustice if JE, Westley or Terry Brown don't get the award it really is!
Rdfc91

Post by Rdfc91 »

Not even room for Tommy Widdrington the Salisbury manager, who would have finished in 6th place if it was not for a 10 point deduction for going into administration. Great achievement considering the budget Salisbury must have, and the amount of times they have struggled to fill the bench this season.
ID

Post by ID »

Good news, Junstin's now 1% ahead of Harper ;) :D
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
Harry

Post by Harry »

Absolutely pointless vote.

It is basically a vote for your own team thing.

Hence why Oxford, with a huge number of fans, are fairing so well, and while Diamonds, with a small fan base, are doing poor, despite probably having one of the best candidates.
Diamond down South.
supersub

Post by supersub »

I think we'd worked that one out :roll: I looked on it as just a bit of fun, lighten up folks.
Harry

Post by Harry »

supersub wrote:I think we'd worked that one out :roll: I looked on it as just a bit of fun, lighten up folks.
Well, considering one poster questioned some of the results on this thread, perhaps everyone had not.
Diamond down South.
godber

Post by godber »

supersub wrote:I think we'd worked that one out :roll: I looked on it as just a bit of fun, lighten up folks.
Calm down subby!