Manager of the year

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Re: Manager of the year

Post by The Godfather »

godber wrote:
supersub wrote:I think we'd worked that one out :roll: I looked on it as just a bit of fun, lighten up folks.
Calm down subby!
Ban her.

Stuart
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
RushdenTillIDie

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

Trawling thorugh the comments section, people do seem to think we'll be in the top 5 again this year, are people starting to take notice? what do we think here? I'm just happy to sit back and watch and anything like last season is a bonus....a MUST though is a style of football and atmosphere that draws the crowds back in, we must get a larger home crowd in this year, and i hope more offers and advertising is done around northamptonshire.

Hurry up New Season, I miss it already.
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Post by Olly »

They're absolutely right to take notice of us and I'm pleased they are actually, have got bored of people ignoring us. I was worried about us not getting promoted and then seeing everyone leave, perhaps meaning we'd go in the direction of Cambridge after they lost in the playoffs, but now with the important people still here next season(well a agood majority), I'm confident that we're going to equal if not do better next year, all we need now is that goalscorer and 2010/11 could be hugely successful!
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 84 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Rushdenjim »

lol Harper now has 8% to JE 7% and Westley's 9%
godber

Post by godber »

StuartRDFC wrote:
godber wrote:
supersub wrote:I think we'd worked that one out :roll: I looked on it as just a bit of fun, lighten up folks.
Calm down subby!
Ban her.

Stuart
I'll give her one more chance ;)