K*ttering ticket prices

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
DiamondsFan

K*ttering ticket prices

Post by DiamondsFan »

Can't believe how cheap K*ttering have made their ticket prices! Lowest in the league apparently...

£10 for adults (£12 for matches with police present)
£1 for a kid

£230 for adult season ticket

And on top of that if you buy a season ticket before they play Northampton, you get to watch matches against MK Dons and Peterborough for free! Imran Ladick must be off his face on something
Mat.H

Re: K*ttering ticket prices

Post by Mat.H »

They must be thinking by making it cheap the attendance will increase to cover the difference.
A bit different to the stance they took last season with Cat A B C games and paying extra for the FA cup.
AFC R&D Membership No 283
ron manager

Post by ron manager »

Well done K*ttering, charging prices that are more akin to non-league footy, shame others, including us will not follow suit, no doubt ours will go up putting more people off.
Harry

Post by Harry »

That is pretty impressive. Fair play to them. It'll no doubt increase their attendances significantly, however no where near enough to make up the money lost from the cheap tickets I imagine.
Diamond down South.
Mat.H

Post by Mat.H »

And it will only cost us £12.00 to go to Rocky Road, still expensive.
AFC R&D Membership No 283
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

ron manager wrote:Well done K*ttering, charging prices that are more akin to non-league footy, shame others, including us will not follow suit, no doubt ours will go up putting more people off.
If you can make up the difference in terms of the losses of revenue that will be incurred then I think KC will bring them down to K*ttering's level. KC mentioned at the fans forum that we need 2000 every match to break even on current prices (plus a good cup run). This has been tried before in pre season friendles and it didn't make a blind bit of difference.

People will come if we're winning games and playing well, look at how K*ttering's attendences went from around 1300 to 800 last season, when it became clear their season was going nowhere. If they don't play good football next season, the people who might have gone due to prices, won't.
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

DiamondsFan wrote:Can't believe how cheap K*ttering have made their ticket prices! Lowest in the league apparently...

£1 for a kid

And on top of that if you buy a season ticket before they play Northampton, you get to watch matches against MK Dons and Peterborough for free! Imran Ladick must be off his face on something
That would work in Sadact actually ran that club anymore, but he doesn't he only owns it.

And as for well done? Well tbh I'd rather pay and have a club to support than have cheap tickets and watch RDFC fold.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
DiamondsFan

Post by DiamondsFan »

wewantourdarbyback wrote:
DiamondsFan wrote:Can't believe how cheap K*ttering have made their ticket prices! Lowest in the league apparently...

£1 for a kid

That would work in Sadact actually ran that club anymore, but he doesn't he only owns it.

And as for well done? Well tbh I'd rather pay and have a club to support than have cheap tickets and watch RDFC fold.
Ladak is back at K*ttering putting the money in. That's why all their fans on their messageboard are all so chirpy.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

wewantourdarbyback wrote:And as for well done? Well tbh I'd rather pay and have a club to support than have cheap tickets and watch RDFC fold.
Hear ****ing hear! Can you imagine the losses that K*ttering will be looking at if their season doesn't amount to a serious play-off push? They've re-signed every player minus a couple they had on last season. Whilst their prices are now good value it doesn't really make much sense business wise.

Oh and as for anyone moaning about our prices, that's what season tickets are there for. May I remind you that a season ticket for the De Banke is currently £251, that's £10.90 a game. If you moan when our prices increase by a quid next week then it'll be your own fault, you had the chance to get to games for 90p more than K*ttering but you sat on your arse and did nothing.
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
ID

Post by ID »

Sara Pascoe wrote:
wewantourdarbyback wrote:And as for well done? Well tbh I'd rather pay and have a club to support than have cheap tickets and watch RDFC fold.
Hear ****ing hear! Can you imagine the losses that K*ttering will be looking at if their season doesn't amount to a serious play-off push? They've re-signed every player minus a couple they had on last season. Whilst their prices are now good value it doesn't really make much sense business wise.

Oh and as for anyone moaning about our prices, that's what season tickets are there for. May I remind you that a season ticket for the De Banke is currently £251, that's £10.90 a game. If you moan when our prices increase by a quid next week then it'll be your own fault, you had the chance to get to games for 90p more than K*ttering but you sat on your arse and did nothing.
*Applause*
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS