R.I.P Dale Roberts

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
diamond.jack99

Re: R.I.P Dale Roberts

Post by diamond.jack99 »

i was so sad that dale died yesterday he was such a great young goalkeeper hopefully i can make today
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

Dazza (K*ttering) wrote:On our forum plans are already being made for a group of our fans to walk from the Airwair Stand across the pitch down to the DeBank end and place some flowers behind the goal in memory of Dale when we play at Nene Park at the start of next month.

I can see it being a very somber derby game. Dale's death has hit the local footballing community in Northants hard and a lot of people either knew Dale or like me know people who knew him well.

RIP Dale.
Top man. That would be quality.

Stuart
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
IceCoolPsycho

Post by IceCoolPsycho »

Looking at the news reports. It's so sad. We will all miss you Dale. RIP

http://waynesworlduk.blogspot.com/2010/ ... l?spref=fb
terribalderson

Post by terribalderson »

I am lost for words at this tradgic news .
R.I.P Dale.
Our thoughts are with your family and friends .
I know you are going to be sorely missed by so many people.

This message comes from myself , my daughter and my son
super noodles

Post by super noodles »

There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. He's a true legend and always will be. R.I.P Dale, you'll never be forgotten :(
youngcitizen

Post by youngcitizen »

deepest sympathy to all the family and friends of dale roberts from a corby town fan.

sympathy also extended to all connected with rushden and diamonds fc at this sad time.
LTFCWellingborough

Post by LTFCWellingborough »

RIP from Luton...

See you Boxing Day.
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by STAGMAN »

Just had a lovely email form Holkerbird a Barrow fan who sends us commiserations, it really seems to have affected the whole of the football community
AdamBAFC

Post by AdamBAFC »

Another Barrow Fan here.

May I pass condolences to All connected to R&DFC and his friends and Family.
Its times like this where regardless of colour of shirt or name on badge we all come together as FOOTBALL fans!!!!
Horrible news and it effects everyone who follows a football club. I have got in touch with our club and at our home fixture against wrexham on the 28th december we are holding a bucket collection to go to the family of dale roberts. I know money wont go anywhere near to repair the damage this loss will cause but its just to show our support and show that we at barrow are thinking of his family at this tragic time.

Rest in Peace Dale
ID

Post by ID »

AdamBAFC wrote:Another Barrow Fan here.

May I pass condolences to All connected to R&DFC and his friends and Family.
Its times like this where regardless of colour of shirt or name on badge we all come together as FOOTBALL fans!!!!
Horrible news and it effects everyone who follows a football club. I have got in touch with our club and at our home fixture against wrexham on the 28th december we are holding a bucket collection to go to the family of dale roberts. I know money wont go anywhere near to repair the damage this loss will cause but its just to show our support and show that we at barrow are thinking of his family at this tragic time.

Rest in Peace Dale
Great gesture by Barrow. :)
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS