Oh Dear!

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Everyweeker
Has Liked: 4 times

Oh Dear!

Post by Everyweeker »

http://www.thediamondsfc.com/page/NewsD ... 13,00.html

Will always have my respect as a player and as our captain, I should add. Kissed the badge on Saturday, but I take no offence at his leaving after doing that, always gave 110% and respected the club in all he did. Go and win the league!
Member Number: 21
TwinkleToesTomlin
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 7 times

Re: Oh Dear!

Post by TwinkleToesTomlin »

Ah Gutted :( :(

Always gave his all whilst with us. Thought he'd stay with us for a while to be honest!
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

f*** sake.

Stuart
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
sheriff1993

Post by sheriff1993 »

Not what we needed

Now we need ANOTHER CB :( ffs
Superhans

Post by Superhans »

not too suprised by this think more could follow....

good luck to him, at his age i dont blame him for wanting to move, after loosing dale a few of the lads will fancy a fresh start somewhere else
WHEN I SANG RUSHDEN TILL I DIE I MENT IT! LONG LIVE THE AFC...
oliv272
Has Liked: 8 times
Been Liked: 10 times

Post by oliv272 »

Now we are going to need to sign oliver thorne after the loan or sign another big CB. Suppose aaron will be captain now, this is gutting though he was one of the people that made the nucleus of our squad.
FuriousHoon / Ollie
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by STAGMAN »

Sorry to see Jamie go but i don,t think he has been the same player this season as last
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

Wow. Just when we thought we were going to have a stable squad for the first time in years!

Although in my eyes, a sensible decision. A nominal fee is fantastic for a 34 year old, but I don't think a price can be put on commitment. I've certainly not seen many world-class players put in what he did.

I'm gutted, but I'd rather focus on how much of an inspiration he was last year, and in my eyes will be remembered for having one of the best levels of commitment and passion ever seen in a Diamonds shirt. Absolutely fantastic Jamie, if all our players gave what you gave during your time here, I'm sure we'd be in a much better state! Good luck to you at Wimbledon, I hope you are part of them going up, as I'd rather see Wimbledon than Crawley go up. And Good Luck for later life when I'm sure your retirement comes, hopefully there's a bit more juice in those ageing legs of yours ;)
srusrdfc

Post by srusrdfc »

thank-you jamie for all the effort and commitment.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Gutted he has gone. Strange timing also, i wonder if recent events have had any bearing?

Welcome back as a fan anytime, his commitment and effort never in question. Thanks for the memories Jamie!
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291