Some......

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Rdfc91

Some......

Post by Rdfc91 »

Of the stuff being said on here is ****ing ridiculous. Give the players a ****ing break theyve lost one of their closest team mates! You wankers.

Anyone who suggests that JE needs to be sacked needs sectioning and putting in a straight jacket.

Morons.
rudolph_hucker

Re: Some......

Post by rudolph_hucker »

Rdfc91 wrote:Of the stuff being said on here is ****ing ridiculous. Give the players a ****ing break theyve lost one of their closest team mates! You wankers.

Anyone who suggests that JE needs to be sacked needs sectioning and putting in a straight jacket.

Morons.

So if I said that in August (before) the Dale incident would that still apply. The guy ain't up to the job.
The final straw came last week, a game against the most hated of teams and he couldn't raise the players enough to put up a fight.
I need a straight jacket and sectioning because I have an opinion that you don't like. TUTUTUTUTUT. :D
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

rudolph_hucker wrote:
Rdfc91 wrote:Of the stuff being said on here is ****ing ridiculous. Give the players a ****ing break theyve lost one of their closest team mates! You wankers.

Morons.

So if I said that in August (before) the Dale incident would that still apply. The guy ain't up to the job.
The final straw came last week, a game against the most hated of teams and he couldn't raise the players enough to put up a fight.
I need a straight jacket and sectioning because I have an opinion that you don't like. TUTUTUTUTUT. :D
Since you are so enlightened and are annoyed that he got us to the playoffs last year (before you mention it, Stone's doing great with Barnet isn't he?), who would you replace him with? And you've got to throw a name in, since you clearly feel that you understand the situation so must have replacement lined up.
ID

Post by ID »

If my mate had died I wouldn't give a shit about football, even if they are our hated rivals. Some people may feel differently, but I can see the hard situation JE is in recently. How can you phyche up a team when they have all just been horribly reminded that some things are far more important than football? Just because they are professionals doesn't mean they can automatically resume playing with the same heart and passion.

As regarding our form before Dale's passing, it's been mixed but hardly atrocious. We won 6 out of 7 games during one spell, and beat our hated rivals with a spirited performence in the FA Cup.

Talk of sacking JE is nonsense. Not only is he one of the more passionate and loyal managers we've had in recent times, who exactly would we replace him with?
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
Rdfc91

Post by Rdfc91 »

Your opinion is shit. When we beat Barrow at the end of October we were sitting in the playoffs having another good season........ Ooooo lets sack Edinburgh because the clubs going through a bad patch its not like he lead to to 3rd in the league last season and had a good start to the season this year aswell. :roll:
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Hear hear, the grieving process varies from person to person, some people can get over a death quickly whilst others take longer. It's been 4 weeks for f***'s sake, why is football even relevant?

JE's here for the long haul (a great thing IMO), if people want him out after his stint then they have short memories of his predecessor's reign. If you don't like him then piss off, I could understand moaning at Hill, moaning at Tippett, even moaning at Hunter but JE's taken us to the play-offs and gave us a ****ing amazing season but apparently that's to be discarded just because we've gone a while without a win. What a load of bollocks.

Write this season off, we're not going anywhere and let time heal.
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
ID

Post by ID »

Sara Pascoe wrote:Hear hear, the grieving process varies from person to person, some people can get over a death quickly whilst others take longer. It's been 4 weeks for f***'s sake, why is football even relevant?

JE's here for the long haul (a great thing IMO), if people want him out after his stint then they have short memories of his predecessor's reign. If you don't like him then piss off, I could understand moaning at Hill, moaning at Tippett, even moaning at Hunter but JE's taken us to the play-offs and gave us a ****ing amazing season but apparently that's to be discarded just because we've gone a while without a win. What a load of bollocks.

Write this season off, we're not going anywhere and let time heal.
Great post.
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
ferrers

Post by ferrers »

Thats why we love football it is always changing,for better and worse,it only take another two or three win and all these moans will be forgotten,fickle i say!
OsanoIsKing

Post by OsanoIsKing »

Morons.
Spot on.

So many negative people on here it's unreal, and I bet it's them people that don't go to many games.
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

OsanoIsKing wrote:

Morons.
Spot on.

So many negative people on here it's unreal, and I bet it's them people that don't go to many games.
Agreed.

Stuart
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."