SUPPORT

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

SUPPORT

Post by STAGMAN »

Come on down if you can the club really needs your support because on gates of 8-900 we proably won,t have a club in the future , i do realise that some of you out there are struggling financially but there are others of you who come on this forum on a regular basis who can afford to come . So lets get behind the club until the end of the season and give our new owners the support they deserve, it wasn,t them who set the present pricing policy a nd have a number of great ideas for the future of the club
Huntersboyz

Re: SUPPORT

Post by Huntersboyz »

Not value for money ay £17 im afraid. I have have been a regular for around 8 years, but refuse to attend anything other than the big games now, purely down to costs
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

Got to say I'm not happy about being forced to fork out £11 on some stupid card to prove I'm a student when I have hundreds of other documents which prove it. £34 for two games which should have cost me £24, they were never this fussy before with my mate who just said student and that was it. :(
rdfc_92

Post by rdfc_92 »

Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:Got to say I'm not happy about being forced to fork out £11 on some stupid card to prove I'm a student when I have hundreds of other documents which prove it. £34 for two games which should have cost me £24, they were never this fussy before with my mate who just said student and that was it. :(
I just gave them £12 and they let me in tonight, didn't ask for any ID :?
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

"£17 this £17 that" - tighter than a ducks arse you lot.

(and i'm not refering to you OD2)
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Post by HiHoRushden&Diamonds »

BartonRaz wrote:"£17 this £17 that" - tighter than a ducks arse you lot.
:shock:
Have you considered that people have reasons for being "tight"? £17 every other week does take its toll, and perhaps effects people more harshly than yourself.
BartonRaz

Post by BartonRaz »

HiHoRushden&Diamonds wrote:
Maybe it's not a matter of being "tight" £17 every other week does take its toll, and perhaps effects people more harshly than yourself.
Yes but if it was £2 less i'm sure they'd pay it. What's £2? If we were charging £17 in League Two they'd pay it. The difference in standard is barely noticable.

Alternatively they could have just got a season ticket or half season ticket (as Pigman has done ;) ) and saved a shed load.

bedforddiamond

Post by bedforddiamond »

Barton how much do you pay to get in ?
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Post by HiHoRushden&Diamonds »

BartonRaz wrote:
HiHoRushden&Diamonds wrote:
Maybe it's not a matter of being "tight" £17 every other week does take its toll, and perhaps effects people more harshly than yourself.
Yes but if it was £2 less i'm sure they'd pay it. What's £2? If we were charging £17 in League Two they'd pay it. The difference in standard is barely noticable.

Alternatively they could have just got a season ticket or half season ticket (as Pigman has done ;) ) and saved a shed load.
Ticket pricing has been debated time and time again, an I really don't want to start another one. To be honest, I reckon if the game was played on a Saturday afternoon in summer, with no big matches on TV the attendance would be closer to 1000.
BartonRaz

Post by BartonRaz »

bedforddiamond wrote:

Barton how much do you pay to get in ?
Nout because I bought a season ticket.