Simmo Scores Again

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

Simmo Scores Again

Post by STAGMAN »

I see Simmo has scored again for Norwich tonight, is that about 5 in the last few games
wewantourdarbyback

Re: Simmo Scores Again

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

MOTM against Forest at the weekend for them.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
ID

Post by ID »

...and scored a hatrick in a 30-minute sub appearence the week before. Great end of the season for him. I'd love to see him play in the Premiership.
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
CalversonDiamond

Post by CalversonDiamond »

He's surely guna be a prem striker next year ... Great player, also could see Sharpy up there next season
Flying High, Up In The sky, The Rushden Pheonix is flying high, From Our chosen ground, To The Football League, The Rushden Pheonix Is Flying High,[/color]
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Bloke on Look East earlier said Jacko had been their best player in recent games.

Must admit i would never have predicted that for the boy. Considering his goal record here, I always thought we as fans never took to him like we have other goalscorers.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
ID

Post by ID »

BartonRaz wrote:Bloke on Look East earlier said Jacko had been their best player in recent games.

Must admit i would never have predicted that for the boy. Considering his goal record here, I always thought we as fans never took to him like we have other goalscorers.
Well I loved him ;)

I guess its because most of his goals came during crap seasons for us, so there wasn't much positivity around the club. Maybe also because he was a pretty quiet character, and didn't have as much as a relationship with the fans.
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
Diamond Warrior

Post by Diamond Warrior »

Surman has just started playing well for us as well recently. And from when I've seen him, I like Pacheco.

Wins for QPR over Cardiff and Leeds over Reading will be very nice now..

WE ARE GOING UP :D
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

The reaction to jacko always confused me, Ranks was idolised by many but Jacko wasn't loved by all it seemed.

Personally He's one of my favourite players ever to play for the club and I think he can go far with the right environment, he has more skill than Jermaine Beckford, who has the first touch of a rapist.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
Red Dragon

Post by Red Dragon »

wewantourdarbyback wrote:The reaction to jacko always confused me, Ranks was idolised by many but Jacko wasn't loved by all it seemed.

Personally He's one of my favourite players ever to play for the club and I think he can go far with the right environment, he has more skill than Jermaine Beckford, who has the first touch of a rapist.
That expression is seriously offensive, crass, and ignorant.
AFCR&D Member Number 38 - Proud member of a Community Football Club, currently in exile in West Wales!
Superhans

Post by Superhans »

Red Dragon wrote:
wewantourdarbyback wrote:The reaction to jacko always confused me, Ranks was idolised by many but Jacko wasn't loved by all it seemed.

That expression is seriously offensive, crass, and ignorant.
dont upset the vicar....its good friday for heven sake!
WHEN I SANG RUSHDEN TILL I DIE I MENT IT! LONG LIVE THE AFC...