Another Statement

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
RustyDiamond

Another Statement

Post by RustyDiamond »

diamond mad

Re: Another Statement

Post by diamond mad »

Delighted to read the statement and I really hope the commercial negotiations are successful and bring money into the Club.

Perhaps then the Club would consider repaying the £60,000 loan I made in December 2010 which they guaranteed would be repaid in 14 days and still remains unpaid in full. This is not to mention the additional £50,000 loan made in March,which is grossly overdue by Liam Beasant's other company, Planning Bureau Developments Ltd.

I have a horrible feeling the Club is nosediving towards administration and I would urge any season ticket renewals to be made via credit card so that should this catastrophic situation arise you have some recourse.
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

diamond mad wrote:Delighted to read the statement and I really hope the commercial negotiations are successful and bring money into the Club.

Perhaps then the Club would consider repaying the £60,000 loan I made in December 2010 which they guaranteed would be repaid in 14 days and still remains unpaid in full. This is not to mention the additional £50,000 loan made in March,which is grossly overdue by Liam Beasant's other company, Planning Bureau Developments Ltd.

I have a horrible feeling the Club is nosediving towards administration and I would urge any season ticket renewals to be made via credit card so that should this catastrophic situation arise you have some recourse.
Whilst I respect that you are owed money, do you really need to be airing this in public and now of all times? You seem to be kicking the club when it's down.
diamond mad

Post by diamond mad »

I am just stating the facts.

If you doubt that I am telling the truth you can ask Liam or Steven Beasant
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

diamond mad wrote:I am just stating the facts.

If you doubt that I am telling the truth you can ask Liam or Steven Beasant
I don't care if you are telling the truth, I'm questioning your timing and the manner in which you are revealing it. It smacks of a scorched earth policy.
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

So what TOP TEN "unpopular but necessary" ideas can we go with?

1) Merge with the scum
2) Administration
3) Resign from the Conference

add to the list
AFC R & D member number 34
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

4) Ladak joining the board and abandoning K*ttering
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

5) can't afford to keep JE :(
AFC R & D member number 34
Sam Gregory

Post by Sam Gregory »

6. Go part time? :shock:
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

I agree with MD, although it's a tough one. I know you're most definitely trying to protect the fans and people, but airing all these bad things will make people shy away from buying season tickets and supporting the club. It's kind of a loss/loss situation I guess :cry:

I'm just scared at the moment, It's made me realise that with some things in life, you don't realise how lucky you are until they're taken away from you, for example Keith Cousins & despite how turbulent that era felt, in hindsight, we were pretty lucky.