Alternative Programme ?

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
diamond.diva
Has Liked: 87 times
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Alternative Programme ?

Post by diamond.diva »

Well done all you night owls. What a fantastic effort & great team spirit. Who will be 'selling' the programmes? Will it be the usual volunteers? Just so I can let my hubby know.
Superhans

Post by Superhans »

brilliant effort everyone, this sort of thing is just what the club needs, well done to all involved
WHEN I SANG RUSHDEN TILL I DIE I MENT IT! LONG LIVE THE AFC...
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

Got to take my hat off to you guys, that's a great achievement. I've seen papers covering whole cities struggle to put anything out in a day never mind a few hours.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

diamond.diva wrote:Well done all you night owls. What a fantastic effort & great team spirit. Who will be 'selling' the programmes? Will it be the usual volunteers? Just so I can let my hubby know.
I think that's the plan - they are printed now, and we just have to do the folding and stapling once we get people together this morning.
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Excellent effort guys!! I'll make sure I get one today!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

Fantastic effort everyone, how many did you get done in the end? I'll certainly look out for one
AFC R & D member number 34
Dazzler
The Staff
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

diamond.diva wrote:Well done all you night owls. What a fantastic effort & great team spirit. Who will be 'selling' the programmes? Will it be the usual volunteers? Just so I can let my hubby know.
Yes it should be the normal sellers, I updated Warren and Jane last night, and this morning, so that should go on as normal.

As Tony said we're going to finish off the folding and stapling this morning in a little while, and then all should be ready. I managed to fold about half whilst the printing was going on.
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

Absolutely fantastic effort guys and kudos to Steve for suggesting that any funds should go towards Dale's memorial fund. Anyone who knows anyone going to the game please spread the word. :)
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

Ditto everyone above. Terrific effort, looking forward to getting my copy. (Where's the 'clapping' smiley when you need it?)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
Dazzler
The Staff
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

Two of Diamonds wrote:Fantastic effort everyone, how many did you get done in the end? I'll certainly look out for one
I think it was 450 copies, which is more than we usually sell on matchdays [I checked with Warren/Jane to get a rough estimate and added some more] - but was about what I could get printed in the time and still get back before the traffic built up.

London in the early hours is quite nice to drive around (M1/A5 via Kilburn), past all the hubbly bubblies at the end of the Edgware Road at 2am - our Office is in South Kensington/Kings Road area.