Time For Action

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Re: Time For Action

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

oliv272 wrote:
bozzer wrote:Twitter account set up....get following!! and retweeting and all that stuff!
Bozzer shall do you want to do a link exchange with my save RDFC facebok page and maybe partner up to make the Save RDFC a larger campaign
I've linked the save RDFC page to the Dale Roberts Appreciation Society page I created, well I added it to the favourite pages, but its the same thing.

As they say, every little helps.
Last edited by AFCRD_Dan on Sat May 07, 2011 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
oliv272
Has Liked: 8 times
Been Liked: 10 times

Post by oliv272 »

diamondgeezer1 wrote:
oliv272 wrote:
bozzer wrote:Twitter account set up....get following!! and retweeting and all that stuff!
Bozzer shall do you want to do a link exchange with my save RDFC facebok page and maybe partner up to make the Save RDFC a larger campaign
I've linked the save RDFC page to the Dale Roberts Appreciation Society page I created, well I added it to the favourite pages, but its the same thing.
Thank you, we have had lots of support on the page and I now want to get a donation system set up so we can see if we can get a few of the 300 people on t here to donate but I guess we will have to wait untill Tuesday for that.
FuriousHoon / Ollie
Pressman

Post by Pressman »

Without meaning to tread on toes Uttodiamond I am both radio npton + nlp's r+d reporter and already talking to both on a daily (hourly) basis. I also have a direct feed into ET as well. Quite happy to do whatever is needed to help as already discussed with Formic direct. I am on radio npton this pm at 2.30 to chat thru.
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

davealbon wrote:Thanks Harriers9.

I have e-mailed the Football Manager researchers list, 159 people in total supporting clubs from the Premiership down to Conference North/South level, asking for any ideas or support, or simply to spread the word and help increase awareness. Supporters of other troubled clubs have done the same in previous years, and have always received a good response.
I've received some interesting suggestions from the Mansfield researcher. He has created a topic on Stagsnet to try and raise some ideas, as they had similar problems under Keith Haslam. He has also suggested contacting When Saturday Comes as they have a regular feature on clubs in crisis, and also David Conn, a Guardian journalist with an excellent reputation for investigating dodgy owners, especially at lower league level.

I'll contact both of these, and http://www.twohundredpercent.net to see if they'll do an article on our situation.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
Redsnapper

Post by Redsnapper »

Have also been in touch with the NLP offering any photos they might need to help our cause.

If any other images are required please get in touch via PM or on this site

Mal
Last edited by Redsnapper on Sat May 07, 2011 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Supporting the community - AFC Diamonds Member No 63
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 84 times
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by Rushdenjim »

The Diamonds Supporters Group just an idea for a name for us. Can easily get a logo in production etc etc

It seems, reading the comments on Harries Net, is that having an open group, run by the fans is what did it for them. Something we dont have with the trust, its just slightly well-off, power hungry people running in.
Harriers9

Post by Harriers9 »

Where's your Twitter page gone to? Says it's been suspended :roll:
TwinkleToesTomlin
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by TwinkleToesTomlin »

Harriers9 wrote:Where's your Twitter page gone to? Says it's been suspended :roll:

I noticed this???????
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
bozzer
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Post by bozzer »

Yep it has been suspended, perhaps I tweeted too much withnthe same hashtag?, I have emailed them, if it's not up tomorrow I will do another one!
AFC R&D Member No. 67
bozzer
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Post by bozzer »

A new one is up now @saverushden
Clearly it's best if everyone retweets things
AFC R&D Member No. 67